BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Boy I sure would like the strenght to get into my closet (where I hide the UFO's) and face them... I have a couple that will be anitques soon...
gig.gif

Erin so you've been crocheting since you were 3 years old???? Wow
clap.gif

Lovemychix, hey I can feel for ya on that one..... Sometimes doesn't matter how safe ya think ya keep things they always find something to get into...

Well gals gota go feed the cat and her 2 kittens. I just baked a few cookies and there are only 4 left, Go figure that with 1 man and 9 yr old boy they got no chance to reach the cookie jar
lau.gif
I better hurry so I can get a couple.. Then I'm gona sit with some hot tea and crochet.
woot.gif

Check in with ya later.

to you Scoot and Maw Hope ya feel better soon

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
Karan,

No, no.. I'm 34yo
big_smile.png
.. been at it since about 9yo!
I can remember making crooked Barbie triangle blankets, wavy scarves and something resembling a hat once my Mom said! hahahaha!
lol.png
Also made a Pound Puppy.. yeah! I didn't understand about the stuffing stuff, so I stuffed it w/ whatever was handiest - pieces of material (I was also learning how to hand sew!)!! Pound was SOOOO right! Weighed a bit!! HAHAHAHAHA!
lol.png
Named it Rock!

sorry for not posting at all eariler but OMG what a day!!!
cultures came back its NOT MRSA its a very bad form/type of staph....doing more cultures to find out what excatley....hubby had a temp today of 102.5....so they gave him 800 mg of motrin. hes still on 1250 mgs of vomaycicion(sp) so form on antibiotic. thanks for all the well wishes...well im off to try to sleep

Hi guys!..Scoot..My thought are with you and your husband..
hugs.gif
...i'm so sorry this is happening to you!.......Maw..i hope you feel better!.."tis the season"..for all the icky colds and flux!.....best wishes to all!, Wendy

Haven't been on in about 5 days, took me a while to get caught up!!!

Scoot, is he on Vancomycin? It's a good one. Staph can be tricky, make sure they have infectous disease in on a consult. Sometimes, it takes more than 1 antibiotic. When we were dealing with staph in the ICU, we often "piggy-backed" IV Levaquin with the Vancomycin.

Either way, many prayers coming your way. Keep us posted.

Hey, anyone know what this square is called or where the pattern is online?
5981_1202082335.jpg

It's jenjscott's, and I do have a PM out to her, but just in case, any ideas?

Well, may not be on much tomorrow, got an appointment at 9:15 to get a tooth pulled.
sad.png
Then, Friday, I get started on a root canal, and the following week a cleaning and then the crown for the root canal.
hit.gif

I so dislike the dentist.

Well, take care, all!!
frow.gif

Em

Hi Em! Good to hear from you! Sorry about the dentist stuff. Bleh...hang in there!
I don't know what that square is, but it sure is pretty. good luck.

Well, ladies, I am going to be up late with a secret santa project. woo hoo. Here's hoping it turns out how I want it to.

Where's Skand today? Come out from under your chair, Skand.
wink.png
if you posted this morning, sorry I missed you...

hugs.gif
love.gif

I'm stressing right now b/c my drawing portfolio and sketchbook are due tomorrow, and I have 4 more drawings to do, and 2 more to finish!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

I thought that I would have been able to do them this last weekend, but with being pregnant and exhausted, and cooking Thanksgiving dinner for everyone, all I wanted to do was sleep. Really it's all I felt like I coulddo. So here I am trying to cram some good drawings. I've got until 5 PM tomorrow....
barnie.gif

Scoot, great to hear it's not MRSA!!! Still praying for you and your hubby!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
I made one like that and it's called the Fisherman's Ring. Unfortunately, the link I had for it has been shut down!

GoodLuckBear.gif

Okiemommy

wow everywhere that linked to that fisherman ring square linked to the same place that got shut down.
sad.png
Hopefully the person you got it from will still have the pattern, Em.

I am going to go for real now. Hope everyone feels better, and stays healthy.
Bedtime_Bear.gif

Good Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom