BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol now that everyone is falling for Jack Frost-ish... lol
How bout.. Bud Ice... Cold Shoulder... Freeze warning... lol Slick Sleet..
Yeah, I figured the horse thing wasn't in the cards for our family right now. We have enough drama going around, we don't need someone else's problem. I would LOVE to take the horse, and give it what it deserves, I know it's missing out on a lot of goodness. But, we cant afford, and I refuse to take something and turn it into worse. I know when we have too much on our plate.
Besides, we're getting nubian goats soon. Will need help learning to milk it, and make soaps, and butter, and all that other stuff. lol
And a calf or two... hehehe we work ourselves up to big things.
Cause, quite honestly, horses scare me! I took riding lessons (English style) and they tell you stay away from the backside! lol
Welcome in ya newbies! Glad to have ya!

Quote:
horses scare me too skand!...
hide.gif

Well I have the same theory for a lot of animals... so long as it stays right over there>> I can deal with it!
Snakes and other reptiles, behind glass... or dead,, then I still wont touch it. Although our lizard, I will give her her baths, and feed her, but we still havent touched each other. She touched me once, and she hissed like it was my fault.
Horses, I'll walk right next to them, pet them, ride them, just please don't ask me to push it to the side so you can walk past, or ask me to help worm it, or debried sp? , pick dead skin off... eww lol
Birds give me heebie jeebies, but I am getting better at it. Having the chickens is helping. But Popcorn will always be able to back me down! He got his bluff in on me good. The other roos, they startle me, but they don't scare me as much.

As a side note, for anyone who might come into contact with Rooster Booster's 'Peck No More', do not let any drops come into contact with facial skin or eye membranes.... That stuff STINGS!!!
Put some on a bird, his wings flapped and splattered it on my face.
Good thing I can navigate my house blind. lol

Waving LC!!!!!! Wish you had time to stop by!!! Let me know next time you're down here and we'll make time to meet up somewhere
wink.png

Skand, Wendy is right, you are a pure hoot!!!! I'd love to have you a round in p erson, I can imagine never a dull moment!!!
wink.png

Quote:
I agree SE Sk
hide.gif
is a Hoot and a Corker as Dad says. She would surely keep a grin on everyones face if they weren't laughing.
gig.gif
gig.gif
That's one reason why we love ya Sk
hide.gif
is

Well 7 loads done a few more to go bed clothes, Didn't do much laundry while kinda down and out so had fairly good sized pile.
tongue.gif

Got 2 more rounds to finish in yellow then I start asembling the afghan
woot.gif

welcome-byc.gif
-byc to horsecrazy & kellie always nice to have more friends in the crochet corner.

Well goina get back to the yarn.
celebrate.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Okie, we have 2 Hooker brothers. :smile FrChuck and Shmooborp! It's so much fun! Chuck is going to have us all over for supper.

ooooooohhhhh Hi Chuck and Shmoo!!
frow.gif

newchickenfamily I will def keep ya'll updated
wee.gif
I might need your shoulders to cry on if we have more multiples. Not that I don't think of it as a blessing, but wow the reality is that two sets of multiples is mind boggling!!

I love the Green house!! I want a green house, but if I ask my husband to build me anything else right now, you guys might never hear from me again.
lol.png
lol.png

Welcome to the Newbies!!! YAAAAAY!!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
This is a great bunch of people here.​

oh yeah...algo reminded me of the deal on the horse....I'm pretty sure that people here pay the breeder to breed a horse. They don't often if at all sell a horse and expect to keep breeding rights for free Once the horse is sold, usually the person that wants the animals offspring after it's sold has to pay for the offspring just like everyone else. It seems like a strange "deal" to me.

thumbsup.gif
Thanks okiemommy! Since I won't be having any more little ones, I need to live vicariously through those that are!
lol.png
Whether you have one, two or more *gasp* I wish a healthy pregnancy and delivery for you and baby (ies?!).

Whew!... got through the last Holiday party for the weekend! Everyone went home and my very sweet DH cleaned up the mess while I flopped on the couch, exhausted.

Anyway, hope everyone sleeps tight and the bed bugs don't bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom