BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skand, hope all turns out ok!

Schmoo, that is awesome, I love the yarn too! Have to search the web for that!

SE, sorry it's back to work week! I dislike it too, not that I work, just that DH and DD are back and I'm home alone. I guess there's always the chickens I can chat with!
D.gif

Okie, can't wait to hear the news!
fl.gif

Have a great day all!
love.gif

Just a minute to check in - Sk, many prayers for Bruce! SE - I'm right there with you. A two-week break was nice but it sure was hard to get up & dressed & out of the house this morning. And since I'm back at work, can't see any of the pics. Schmoo, I'm looking forward to getting home today just to see your new project! (Okay, I'm just looking forward to getting home today. Seeing your pic is a bonus!) Okie, I will check back in this afternoon. Good luck!!
Kay

OH GEEEESSH I GOTA GO BACK TO WORK >>>>>>>>>

Sorry I am trying to get braced for the office.... hmmmm

tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Oh Man just when ya are really in a groove at home they drag ya back in............
hide.gif
uuugggg
barnie.gif

Oh well I best go get some counciling..........

Last edited:
Mornin' all! Back to the dreaded routine! Kids to school and me to work.
hmm.png

Skand: prayers to your Uncle Bruce! What sweet girls you have....my own kids suprise me like that once in awhile too...

Okie!
fl.gif
pop.gif
fl.gif
caf.gif
I didn't see you mention "update your BYC friends" on your post u/s to do list!
lol.png

I'm wishing everyone a happy Monday!

P.S. I candled my 9 new Silkie eggs last night and all 9 are veining!
woot.gif

morning_coffee-1955.jpg

0011022.gif

Tea for the tea drinkers...

Good morning! back to school routine here and me with the housework MESS monster looming over me. ugh! I am hiding at my computer so I don't have to look at it.

Skand - hope your uncle continues to get better and only ends up temporarily abnormally loopy, which is to say he might be loopy normally without head injuries.
fl.gif
I sure hope he gets better and your family is able to adjust. Your girls are sweethearts!

Okie - good luck! We will be waiting!
caf.gif

Everyone keep up the good work on the projects. I have my second frizzle baby to make for a friend (DD named hers Fabulous to go with Fancy), booties to attempt to make for the babyghan shower because I am square disabled. (squares and me just don't get along)... and a whole lot of housework and laundry to hide from.
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
caf.gif

ETA: Queen Scoot, I forgot to mention... How'd you do the word bling??? So cool! (Don't tell me, you can keep your secret.
wink.png
)

Last edited:
Morning all!!! Yep, as others posted, back to the *norm* today! Both kids are at school and I'm catching up on posts, emails and reading my fave blogs!!! Once I'm done on the puter, it's off to the sewing room to finish the things I didn't get done in time for Christmas
sad.png

I posted a special post on the Everything Else BST category, but for those that don't read that, I wanted to share...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1396108#p1396108

Everyone have a great Monday (as great as a Monday CAN be) and I'll check in later!

hey friends,
Maw I know how you feel I strained my back muscles either snowing or throwing a 50lb bag of feed into the wheelbarrow. I have a hard time typing while on the pain med and muscle relaxer.

Skand many prayers from me for your Uncle.Hope he's out of the hospital soon.
shmoo that circles looks way better than my first one. keep at it a light will click in no time and be thinking ahah! so that's it.

Love the colors in the orange ghan SE

Love all the bling your majesty!

Okie can't wait to hear the news today.
going to go take a nap now I'm a little fuzzy keep on hookin everyone if I missed someone's news I apologize I was so far behind on the reading I skimmed some of it.

thblushing.gif
Thanks Your Majesty!

Purr! Maw! Skand's Uncle! All of you feel better Fast! And anyone else out there feeling yucky, Listen to FrChuck! Get better!
wink.png
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom