just watching for News

So will be lurking off and on

caf.gif

caf.gif

caf.gif

caf.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

I'm here! I'm here!! I had to go to the ER to get the results since it was the ER Dr that originally ordered it!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

I only have one in there. I have to say that I am both relieved and dissapointed. It will be easier on us in so many ways, but the Dr. got me all hyped up for either being farther along or multiples.....and get this: I'm only 5 days farther than originally though I mean really? Did we need an U/S and to get me all hyped up over 5 days worth of hormones??

The baby looks healthy, and measures 11 wks 5 days.

I'm not far enough along to be able to tell the sex of the baby. That will come at 16 or 20 weeks. I can't remember for sure right now lol

So in about one or two months we will know what we have.

I think I'm going to go take a nap now.
hit.gif

Awww! Congrats Okie! I can understand the relief and disappointment! But, one will be more manageble than twins again! Good news that you and baby are doing fine! Thanks for not keeping us doing
pop.gif
this for too long!

hugs.gif
Okie! So exciting. Sorry about the emotional roller coaster of thinking there might be 2. You'll be feeling better about one bun though soon. Take care, glad to hear you and baby are healthy and looking forward to as many updates as you want to give. And I now have my count for the number of pairs of booties I "officially" need to do.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
Lets talk about this at around 39 weeks!
lau.gif

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
A really good eye can tell at 16 weeks, if baby is in a good position. I'd wait till 20 to be 100% sure or perhaps 99% sure....
celebrate.gif

Both my girls were head down at 22 weeks, if not sooner. Guess I watched too much of Breakin 2, Electric boogaloo when I was a kid. THey loved doing head spins. lol
With Alyssa, they made her stretch out to show what she was, Caydence, they couldnt ever tell, so they did an amnio and told me, genetically, its a girl.
Is there a chance you might deliver early Okie? My first was 2 weeks early, C was 3 weeks early. Good thing I stopped at 2 kids, otherwise I'd have ended up spending months in a NICU unit.

Just had to post this babyghan link:

http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1478

Hannah was head down, but she wouldn't turn over for delivery. She wanted to look up - so c-section it was for us. For my entire pregnancy I thought she was going to be a boy, despite all the dreams about a curly haired little girl I was having.
tongue.png
Guess I was in denial. Not that I wanted a boy, I was just convinced for some reason. Mark was convinced she was going to be a girl and then afterwards he told me that he saw the U/S and didn't tell me. We had decided not to be told, but he knew anyway, since he saw it. And he never told me.
tongue.png
If I ever have another one, I am going to let them tell me.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Rocket I have that same one on my Baby afghan Bookmarked links oh I am sorry it was just such a funny concidence
gig.gif
I just didn't think I would try to fit it in the Babyghan Project though. I think it's soo cute. Thanks for posting it.
big_smile.png

Okie I too am sorry for the emotional roller coaster as Rocket put it. But so Glad baby is healthy and you too.
celebrate.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
Hey now, if you ever watch Mythbusters, they have proven that if you are freezing, liquor will warm you up. And make ya feel really hilarious too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom