BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lol We sorta already started that. One of the midgets, er I mean bantams, sorry to all offended,lol
It's a greyish blue color..think they pefer the term, splash, anyways, its a japanese silkie, grey colored, told Jim, this one here is Grey Goose. lol
Oh, and where do you think we got the Cap'n beards one named? lol It was a rare night when we named those. Caydence was getting herself confused with all the rhode island reds being all named Captain Jack, Captain Sparrow, me and him kinda indulged a drink, felt warm and fuzzy, and said hey! Cap'n Morgan! which the girls couldnt remember, so Cap'n whitebeard, Cap'n blackbeard. Only now, whitebeard is a serving wench. lol

gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
that a goody, wish I could go visit the liquour cabinet right now,,,,,, This has been one of those days that goes Over The Top
barnie.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
there are some individuals here and going through my office ya just wanta
smack.gif

Just had to take a break and check in.

This kind of my calgon at the office
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
This is kind of my calgon too, only from my chickens... I want to
smack.gif
about half of them right now. Grrrr...

But I am trying to ignore them at the moment. I integrated all of them back into the pen and said to
rant.gif
with it and with the changes we will be implementing and some good advice from Her Majesty, the little beasts are just going to have to duke it out for a couple of days while we get the changes going.

Me, I am going to try and find a place to hide with head phones in a dark corner so I can pretend I don't hear or see them.
hide.gif

Hey all, Took daughter to dr today, she is dilated to "1", she is due the 25th, whoo hoo. This will be grandbaby #6, expecting a little girl. We were excited so thought I would share.

Hope y'all are doing well,
Bobbie

Quote:
That is soooo neat!!!!! My family still calls this chicken myspace!!! Congrats Bobbie!!!..Have her join the site and get her in on the baby afghan project!!

SE, I updated the list on page one for you.

chel

THANK YOU!!!!! Maw must have alot of life issues going on right now as she hasnt responded to my pms or emails lately so thank you sooooo much for doing that, I really appreciate it
smile.png

I plan on taking some updated pictures of that loud afghan this weekend, I think even I am surprised that it is looking not so horrible with the big chunks of color. I think the border set of rows where all that crazy loud was jammed up together was just too muc, but the sunburst and the mardi gfras in big chunks is not so bad..not that I would have it, lol! but not too bad! Hoping to get that finished before next saturday.

Groceries to get today and house to clean..then of course crafts to do, lol!!! Have a great day hookers!!​

Se I tried to update it last night, it took me a while to find the updated list, and then when I went to go do the update I got knocked off the net and couldn't get back on. One of these days I am going to just sell me an arm and a leg and to get the money to get satillite net maybe that way I when I can get on I can stay on and at a decent speed and not worry bout storms and stupid phone lines and such. oh well chel thanks for taking care of us. se I am sorry. well dh still has no job and moneys thin and so is my patients with him being under my feet. So I told him last night that was it I am taking back my time and going to get back to my hobbies and he can kiss my foot if he don't like it! so now all I have to do is fight my puter. well hope everyone is fine

for everyone who is new WELCOME glad to have you, look forward to getting to know you, and chit chating again. well I will go try to catch up for now later gals maw.

celebrate.gif
woot.gif
Maw is coming Back
woot.gif

Sure have missed ya Maw
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I hope your computer doesn't make ya as frustrated as men do or it may not make it to Feb
gig.gif
gig.gif

Sure hope things start looking up for everyone that are have a rough start of the New Year. Things are kinda thin here too, We have been incuring higher Elec bill than we anticapated for with the green house. Nov elec was double our highest, and Dec was double that
barnie.gif
th.gif
th.gif
Just couldn't believe it
he.gif
So we cut some heaters off. and have done some more improvements to the wood heat in there. Just keeping our fingers crossed..
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Hey I still am having a good New Year though.
thumbsup.gif

Love yas all .......

I gota get to the office
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom