BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hookers i may not be on for awhile as i might be homeless, seems the person i am renting this home from is selling it out from under us. dont know how long we have here and we are scrambling to find someplace else. this year stinks so far!!
later gals.

good_morning_reflecting_sunrise.gif

Snowing here.
tongue.gif

Congrats Chicks Rule on grandbaby #6! Good luck!

Amyq, DD has to join here now.
wink.png

Maw! Welcome back! Missed you! Good luck keeping the computer in line.

Your Majesty, we are going to miss you if you can't get online often! I hope that things go ok and you find something quickly. Good luck!
hugs.gif

Everyone under the weather, Feel better Soon! This is a *rough* winter so far and every new year always opens chaotically for us. My chicks are still little demons, but right now they seem like happier little demons, so I guess it is ok. Otherwise, I am just trying to get my house in order and feel like my life is a little more in order than it is right now.
hugs.gif
to all and
love.gif
yas!

Quote:
Wow, your majesty, that really does stink! Go figure, with all the houses in the country that people can't sell for anything, and the one that does sell is YOURS! Hope you find something soon!!

Quote:
You need to know your renters rights! They have to give you time. Look into it!! I am sorry this is happening to you! After all you are a Queen.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jeanmarie

Quote:
You need to know your renters rights! They have to give you time. Look into it!! I am sorry this is happening to you! After all you are a Queen.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jeanmarie

I THINK they have to give you 30 days to vacate.

Scoot! That is awfull! Here in TN the landlord has to give you 30 days from the day they told you to move befor you have to go. Or, maybe its 30 days from the last day that your rent covered. You should call your local sheriff or police, don't remember if you are in the city or not, anyway they should know since they have to be present at evictions when the ppl don't want to get out when its time. Really sorry to hear your bad news. Always sucks to have to move in the cold months. Maybe you should find out if the new owner is willing to let you stay for awhile till you find something else.

Oh I have some really good news! Yesterday I was in Memphis all day and by the time I got home it was after dark and my husband told me that he saw my white amaricana out in the front yard under the pecan tree and when he went a few mins. later to get her and put her back in the hen house she was no where to be found. I went out with a flash light and looked everywhere she could be roosting and never found her. Started to give up thinking a fox or coon had gotten her but saw no feathers. Now as I was sitting here at my puter I saw her threw the window out in the back yard! Don't know where she was last night but she is just fine now scratching around in the grass.

*sigh* you have grass...

all we have is
6.gif
8.gif
and more
22.gif

dreaming of
1.gif

More good luck wishes to our Queen!!! because when she is down, her humble subjects feel bad too!

Your Majesty, I am very sorry to hear of your situation. Here is a
hugs.gif
for you. I went through that situation when I was renting a townhouse in a complex. The owners sold out to a development company who converted everything to condos. After being shifted around 4 times I had enough and moved into a house. The owner let it go in foreclosure. So I moved to the vacant house next door, the owner sold it in a package deal because of illness, then the guy who bought it couldn't keep up the payments, so he sold it back to the original owner.

However, if the owner is selling the property, then they do have to give you time to move. You might be able to work something out with the new owner, if they are buying it as a rental property. If you have a signed lease, then the new owner is obligated to either honor the lease or buy you out of it. You possibly might be able to sue the previous owner for breach of contract.

Definitely contact the local police/sheriff's departments as well as an attorney. If you call you local bar association and ask them for a referral to one who deals in landlord/tenant law you can usually get at least 1/2 free consultation with an attorney.

Will keep you in my prayers and keep my
fl.gif
that there is a better outcome for you and yours.

Quote:
OH My, and here I am looking for some country type place to move to!
hit.gif
Oh well, guess me and the kids will stay here in frozen Kentucky!
ep.gif

And I thought you wanted me to adopt you!
tongue2.gif

bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
idunno.gif
hu.gif
old.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom