BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, hey, I *did* do some breaking and entering. My landlord cut the lock off.
So, there won't be a lock on the coop for a few days, but the chickens still can't get out. Hopefully no one will try to get in.

lovemychix...I love scrapbooking!! But I am embarrassingly behind. I would love to get back in to it though. I know I've got plenty of stuff to do it with. It just takes me sooooooooo long to get a page together. I sit there and stare at it and don't know what to put on it.
barnie.gif

love.gif
Oohhh...I LOVE scrapbooking!!!
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
Sad thing is...I am sooooo farrrrr behindddd as well!
roll.png
I'm like you Okie, it's not from a lack of supplies. I am hoping once we get settled here, that I can get at it again.
fl.gif

Lovemychix, that hat is adorable!!!!
clap.gif
Crocheting is fun & addicting.Relaxing as well!
Skand, his lack of eating could also have to do with the meds he is on. when I had my knee & hip replaced, eating was not an intrest of mine.

pheww!! I just got home from a really long shopping trip with a friend from work. She is a shopaholic and has been trying to get me ( non shopper) to go shopping with her for months. Finally gave in today cuz I knew there is a Hobby Lobby in Jackson that I wanted to go to. We left right after we got off work and by the time we got there, after all the other shopping, they were closed.
sad.png

I am so tired now. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing befor I called it a day.

Sorry to hear about yalls chickens Em and Scott. It always upsets me so much when I loose any chickens. Hope Em does not take it too hard.

That chicken hat is really cute Lovemychix and looked really good on your lil model.
smile.png

Going to bed now. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow and stays warm.

Sounds like ya'll should start a BYC Scrapbooking Club Thread!! Maybe you could even swap pages or materials...I see that tuff in Michaels and it appears expensive to me! just a thought anyway and there seems to be a club for everything else!! lol!

Chic, that hat is soooo cute and the kid is definately a keeper!!
thumbsup.gif

hey gals and guys sorry for not being on in a while, but the computer finally won!
hit.gif
I have an external modum and well I guess they only last about 3 yrs so now we have to get a new one. that is when ever the money starts rollin back in! but right now I am on moms puter not as evil as mine. working on this one this weekend makes me think that not all computers are evil and manipulative (sp?) So i find there may be hope after all. well dh has a welding test in the morning so please everyone cross your fingers and pray that all goes well and he gets this job. We soooooooo need it right now.

on another note I need so chicken help or suggestions. my hens stoped laying quit early last year I say round the end of october, which is unusal for all my hens to stop laying at once, well we have tried every thing, light, heat, changing out nest boxes, etc, egg ration..... well I have started kicking them out of the coop in to the run during the day to get more sunlight and then the next day leaving the door open for the to go lay, and so far i have two hens now laying but thing is its every other day that one of them lays and then other is once every 2 to 3 days, and the rest of the hens well nothing so far from them. and these are not old hens either.

well I now give up as nothing seems to be working so I turn to ya'll for suggestions and advice. can anyone help? please pm me with ya'lls suggestions as I will have to have mom read them off here to me over the phone atleast until we get a new modem. and thank you in advance for all ya'lls help and advice and I will take and use all of it in hopes that something will get them producing otherwise I guess I won't get to hatch any chicks this year which would be awful as i just love to sit and watch little fuzzys. well I must be off and will check in tonight and in the morning and hope everyone is ok and doing well hugs and kisses for those that are sick or hurt and take care and may god bless each and everyone of you. Maw.

Hi Guys!

Just stopping in to say Hi!
frow.gif
It's been a busy weekend. Took my DD's out to sell Girl Scout cookies a little while ago... My oldest DD is shooting for something like 130 boxes, so we really need to hoof it!

Okie & No Chix! I'm the biggest scrapper wanna-be! I have lots of paper and doodads, but never seem to find the time to start!!
he.gif
barnie.gif
I have a friend who sells the "Close to My Heart" stuff, so I've been to a few of her parties. One day I'll get around to it!

I want some cookies!!!!! Noone we know has a girl that is in girl scouts, we only find out about them after everyone's half eaten thiers.
I got a scrapbook with my oldest's baby shower, I started to get it out once while she was taking a nap, couldnt decide where or with which picture, so I put it back up. Never even got one with #2, so havent felt a real need to start playing with that big of a mess yet. lol Maybe next year when they are both in school
fl.gif
That is, if I can ever get caught up on the other stuff that needs doing first. lol

Sk
hide.gif
what are your favorite GS cookies? I have placed an order from 1 but I know there are 2 more coming to see me yet.
Or Maybe you can get NewChickenFamily to send you your cookies might help get their orders up to their goal.
woot.gif

I usually order 12 to 14 boxes a year. Yum
tongue.png
Yum

How is your Uncle Bruce? I hope he is still improving.

Morning Hookers!!!! Crank out those shapes ladies and gents..or at least pick out your yarn, lol!!! Seeing a deadline down the road now so at least be organizing WHAT shapes you are planning, circles, hexagons, squares, triangles, some of each.....be thinking about it!!!
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom