BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What's a link for that "buttonspecialties" site??? You can't discuss things on a site and not give us a linky
ya.gif

Thanks Kim and thanks Darlene too! I know I wasnt sure about getting it because someone else said something about the book being a disapointment(?) Well now I know why,,,the different color for same square. But I am going to look into the book when I get to the store. Along with more yarn. Even though I live in the 'city' I dont 'travel' too much and this place along with Michaels is way on the other far side of town. In the meantime I will be working on dish cloths, afghans and shopping bags. I really like these dishcloths. I am trying to get some presents going for Christmas. Which will take a long time, gotta pace myself. It is so much better than last minute shopping, and with me I have more time than money.
big_smile.png

Amy LOL Glad you got the link.

kris I know what you mean, I have no money, no gas (save whats in my belly!), and an ever growing dent in my yarn supplie
sad.png
and nothing but loads of preious time. I have all but 4 squares done, and I will finish them tomorrow. And I even have them labeled for everyone. I guess when I am done I thinking of making a couple of cemo caps and then some pony purses for the girls, and a sweater for my moms dog. well keep up the good hookin girls! Later Maw.

Kris - Kim did a great job of copying that pattern for you, cool, I'll have to look and see which one it is. I didn't notice a market bag on that button site, I'll check that out when I get a chance. Maybe we can all make one and compare them...seems like I had a sugar n cream pattern for a market bag, I'll have to look for that too! I know Amy is, but are the rest of ya'll checking all the cool stuff on that christmas crafts thread? Unbelievable stuff on that thread, talent everywhere!!!!! Speaking of that, Amy you should put the link to that cool banner link page you did on your sig line so everyone can use them, very nice work there! Well, unfortunately, since my millions have not arrived yet, I have to go to work, drat..later ya'll
smile.png

Last edited:
Here's the link with the banners/buttons I created for Rob for BYC. I made the 5 new animated ones. He had the link on the newsletter, from what I am told. I had an old email on the newsletter, so I didn't get the newsletter this time :-(

https://www.backyardchickens.com/byc-banners.html

I do web and graphic design here and there (well, have for the past 5 years lol), but am getting ready to open my web design business, formally, soon.

That link, buttonspecialites, I think I may have posted it, I think I posted it with the market bag pattern way back a few weeks ago lol...go figure, didn't even remember until I saw the bag on the site.

Busy today and still haven't looked at that market bag, or had time to take pics of my preemie stuff so I can send it off...man, where does my time go?!! I sent Scoot an ebay link today of a seller for that peaches n cream yarn..every shade and color imaginable for 1.50 a skein...it's cheaper than Michaels! This seller...

Store - Do it Yarns here's an ebay item number to type in and take you right there.. 130237564221

Maintained by: carol14270( 3103)
We are an independent yarn retailer selling yarns and thread that include our own brand of environmentally friendly yarn, GO GREEN; Spinrite products: Patons, Bernat, and Lily Sugar 'n Cream Yarns, and Pisagh Yarn and Dyeing Company products: Peaches & Crème, Honeysuckle and America's Best.

I've bought from her before, the country ombre which was the purple verigated..couldn't find it anywhere else....so if ya'll want that fiesta ombre, she has it and it looks like she sells 4 packs too ....fyi
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
OO that is awesome!!!!! I need to go to that site when I got $$$$ to spend.

Yeah that market bag does use cookies and cream yarn I think. LOL Amy I didnt notice that! Maybe that is where I got it in the first place!!!! Who knows?! Not I.

Amy that thread that youy posted is that for us to use for all the crochet links? I am a little confused. Darlene said something about doing one and then you said you were working on one. Is this it

Well any way I am going to go check out that Christmas site, been meaning to do that, just havent yet.

Last edited:
Fall Granny Square Swap List - Sign up Open!!!!

grannysquarebutton.jpg

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy