BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Very nice scooters mom

thanks so much!!!!!

What did you decide to do with the woobies Scoot? Keep or donate? I tried to work on finishing the second preemie blanket I have tonight...buuuuuuuttttt, new puppy took precedence!!! Imagine that!!!
smile.png

new puppy woo hoo! I have to many dogs Dh's bloodhound had pups we have 4 left. they are soooo cute untill they get big and eat a bag of dog food.
sad.png
I had 2 yellow labs I am selling one and the other is my baby. she very sweet and loyal. she stick to me like glue. Well I got 6 sqaures done yesterday, so that makes 8 more done. I would have gotten more done but I had to go fix fence cause my stinken horse keeps getten out and takes a trip down the road to the next pasture. this is the 4th time this week I have had to go and fetch his sorry behind. but I think I fixed him good this time. I rigged balen twyn zig zaged all the way around the fence around the pasture so he can't step out anymore and then anchored the botton wire to logs and trees so he can't just go underneath either. he's still in there this morning so I guess it worked. at least I hope. Well hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Keep one hookin gals! Maw.

KIM!!!! Girl, where have you been!!

lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
SORRY!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
tongue2.gif
sickbyc.gif

It's been a hectic 2 weeks, but I do log on for a quick lurk everyday. I just haven't had much time for posting.
roll.png

I've been busy w/ all the animals, garden & being a taxi for my daughter. Her summer PE class just ended on Fri.
yippiechickie.gif
Miss Ambitious is now freed up to fit foreign Lang, Art, & Driver's Ed in her freshman yr next yr. Boy, it really ate up our summer, but it was her choice.

Yahoo!!!!!!!
bun.gif
Now I only have to run her to the High School for soccer training on Mon & Wed 2pm-4pm, piano on Tue (right across from High School) 12:30-1:30, then she'll have select soccer a few times that vary at night during the week, but hubby can help w/ that.
wink.png

Scrambled, I love the afghan you made w/ the bright peaches & cream yarn.
love.gif
How big are the center squares?

Scootersman, you have become a crocheting machine!!!!
smile.png

I love your new afghans.
clap.gif

frow.gif
Hi Mawchick & Greentree!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!

Welcome new crocheters!!!!!!
ya.gif
Ya'll will have so much fun joining the swap

Hey Mawchick, does your horse have a girlfriend down the road?
gig.gif

Scrambled that is a cute puppy. The older one is pretty darn cute too.

Does anyone have the book of 200 blocks by Jan Eaton? I wanted the washcloth pattern from that but didnt want to buy the whole book for just one pattern. I would appreciate if anyone could email that to me if they have it . Thanks.

I started a new afghan for one of my granddaughters for Christmas last night. Trouble is, I have 5 grand kids. I hope I can make all of them one. I will probably be pretty good at crochetting by then!
tongue.png

Have a wonderful day everyone!
wee.gif

Oh Thanks Darlene! That would be GREAT! I just got some of that cotton yarn you have been talking about.

And,,,,I have been crochetting afghan squares with the acrylic yarn and all I keep doing is snagging,,,,,,after the cotton, to hear you talk, I may not go back!
big_smile.png

LOL!!! Hooked on the cotton!!! The preemie blnket I am finishing right now..literally (rained out of the race!!) is out of that sugar and cream or peaches and cream, one of them..when I get my 40% off coupon from Michaels in tomorrow's paper, I will look for that fiesta ombre too..I also buy the glycerin soap from there and it's 18.00 with the coupon for 10 pounds.

I do have the book Kris! Forgot about it! Bought it in the spring before the swap and never even used it..can't find one called a dishcloth...although dang there are some nice squares!! Which one (s) did you want? Let me know and I'll copy them and send them your way.

Scoot..Michaels has alot of colors for that yarn..although I did have to hunt that country ombre (think that's what that verigated purple was called) on ebay to do my purple squares with. Type in sugar n cream and then try peaches n cream..... some people type out the "and" instead of using the "n" so might try that too..they have alot on there and with gas being so high, the shipping seems to work itself out!!

About 4 more rows and i'm done with this preemie blankie and will take some pics...have some pics to uplod of my puppy on the camera anyway...she has been wearing a sock today like a little sweater, lol!!! That's how teeny she is!! She was shivering so I cut the end off, rolled a cowl neck and cut arm holes..perfect fit!! Yes, I did take pics, lol!

She used the Victorian Lace pattern I guess. If there are a lot of nice patterns maybe I should get the book. I have a $30 gift certificate at Borders. I could use that!

I am making 5 blankets for the grandkids for Christmas and dont know if I will have time for a charity project. I will see how far I can get on the Afghans and then hopefully if I get far enough I will tackle a charity project. Maybe some hats to start with.

We should have a place where we can put links for c4rochet sites. WOW I never thought I would be so stoked about this crochetting stuff. Thank You all for getting me into this.

The site I got the idea is http://granny-along.blogspot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom