BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
OMG, I'm jealous! Men in Kilts are soooo darn sexy!
love.gif
You're a luck lady Risurocket!
big_smile.png

I always have a hard time not drooling when I go to the renaissance faires. I stayed the weekend with a group once, be careful what you ask 'cause they might just show you what's under that kilt! lol
gig.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
Soooo, the choices are: dissect cats or hook??!!! hmmmmm, let me think on that one awhile!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
j/k!!! Glad you're at a stopping point from the chinese food making long enough to hook with us a bit!!!! (j/k peta people!!!! I love critters too
wink.png
)

Thank you! I agree with the men in kilts being sexy. I hope to at least get you gals a picture.
wink.png

I am having crochet anxiety!!! great heaping gobs of it! I know I promised all of you squares from Scottish yarn and I am getting some, but *gulp* I have had to start my square over AGAIN! I hate to say it, but Scottish yarn is not cheap and I really don't want to waste it on my botched attempts.

I *really* want to give each one of you a square from seaweed eating sheep.
wink.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Ronaldsay_sheep but Maw might need to extend the deadline.
sad.png

I am not sure how much I will be online now before Sunday as I have a ton to do, and I wanted to leave you a parting gift (I will be gone for a full 2 weeks) before I forget. Enjoy all and Happy Hooking! I will miss you and be thinking about you while on my yarn quest. Don't miss the you tube link below.
wink.png

Last edited:
Thanks Risurocket! It'll be another week for cramming, so I'll sure need the luck!

Haha, SE - You know... Cats have a lot of white meat on them, especially the rear leg area.
wink.png

I'm posting from work. It's Friday and Payday, I should've brought my supplies I could be hooking under the desk!
lau.gif

Quote:
I'll have to honestly say that I have never hooked under my desk, lol!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
In fact you are the first hooker in our swaps that admits to hooking at the office, lol!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
Probably in the DARK like Maw!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
and I think I'll wait until the meowmory fades a bit before I eat chinese again!!!!
gig.gif

That video was the bomb!!!! The dude was a bit too young but really hot and I had no idea where the plot was going but it really cracked me up when the guy did the leg cross thing and Sharon Stone cracked up!!! Hilarious!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

I hope everyone enjoys the video. Bookmark it quick...I hope it isn't too suggestive or something...I realized that too late after I posted it...
barnie.gif

Can I request hugs?
sad.png
It's been a hard day and I have nothing to show on yarn, and am starting to worry that I ever will. *sigh* I spent my "happy mood" somewhere and I am trying to get it back. Talk about getting up on the wrong side of the bed today....

Enjoy and thanks all! If I don't see you again tonight, I will be back in 2 weeks! Karenleaf, I hope you can talk DH into wearing a kilt.
wink.png
Once they try one, I hear they don't want to go back.

frow.gif

Last edited:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I love giving Hugs
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Anyone else want to join we'll make it a group HUG

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Oh DH says he's Irish, I know but even they wore kilts...
He said then he'd be all 'dressed' and no where to go
roll.png

wink.png
Yes Dear I know that's the idea
woot.gif

Last edited:
Oh DH says he's Irish, I know but even they wore kilts...
He said then he'd be all 'dressed' and no where to go
Yes Dear I know that's the idea

Well, maybe not ALL dressed, otherwise this thread would be alot less interesting today!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
LOL SE thats too funny! Well glad to see people are checking in. I Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend.
Risurocket take care, be safe, and have a greaaaat time for us all. And we will be awaiting those sexy kilt pics. Maw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom