BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo Darlene, I was just going to ask if you knew of a good dishcloth site, since I was given the ok to try some for the swap! Oh oh... I might have to do it in secret though...if I get frustrated with those I might go crazy...

Karenleaf - there are 30 of us on the list counting you, so you can make 30 if you want to make one for yourself too.
smile.png

Last edited:
One of the hookers in the last swap did a square that was all single crochet, row after row. That's pretty easy to do and if you did a border it would make a great dishcloth or washcloth...easy peasy!!
smile.png

Okey Dokey,
smile.png
Now I gota find
hu.gif
where did I stored my hooks
idunno.gif

Gess
barnie.gif
when I pack things away, I really put them away....
It maybe easier to just go buy some new ones, then I'll come across the others later.
th.gif

Oh well I'll just tell DH I have to go to Walmart.... He will
ep.gif
thinking we always spend $100 almost everytime we are there.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I'll be Ok....
roll.png
I'll be Ok....
roll.png
I'll be Ok....
roll.png
I'll be Ok....

Quote:
LOL!!!Yes, chant and buy new hooks!!! I LOVE the hooks, just like having them becasue I always leave one stuck in unfinished work so I know what gauge I used!! I have piles of them and often buy them off ebay when someone sells a handful!! Can you say..."HOOKED ON HOOKING!!!" lol!!!!!!! And ya'll remember the wooden hooks I showed you??.....wait until you get hooked on those!!!!! Those are Christmas material!!! I wanted one this week off ebay, beautiful granny square gauge, a g, pearl inlay ...got overbid when it went to $31.00...guess I'll add one or two to my list again this year...they are collectible and beautiful and when you use them..EVERYONE wants to look at them..and of course get interested in crochet and squares and chickens and BYC.....lol!!!! Search ebay and the web for wooden crochet hooks..graydog on ebay makes stunning ones....you will fall out over them and I bet they will show up on you Christmas wish lists!!!!

Last edited:
So last night I am glued to my screen trying to read this entire thread. I got about half way through before my eyes started feeling sticky.
caf.gif
You gals are hilarious! And such beautiful work.

But I noticed that we haven't heard from a few for awhile. I hope they are all just busy hooking and that they aren't missing out on the fun!

Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a happy productive day doing what they like most, and if it isn't a job or something, then that you will all get to do what you love most when you get home!

I am getting a wee bit jittery over my trip. (2 DAYS before departure!!!
ep.gif
) But I am excited to go on the yarn quest. Btw, I am stuck again on my square.
sad.png
I have this interesting thing that might be able to be a Christmas ornament...but its certainly not a square. It's currently a circle....
idunno.gif
off to crochetcabana to see if I can puzzle out what I did wrong.
fl.gif

Quote:

Just wanted to bring the list forward, remember thought that you can also go to the first page of the thread to see the list.

Last edited:
Good Morning ladys hope everyone is having a good one. well I finally caught my squares back up and made a few extras. and I am almost do with the eggy chicky key chains. Got to hot glue them some little eyes on. I have a lot of hooks to but I only use my provo Craft hook. My DH bought it for my b-day, it has a erganomical handle and then the hooks screw on the end so all I have to do is change the tip for a different size. The handle has a soft rubber grip and fits nicely in my hand and for the most part I don't get cramps in my fingers anymore except when I have been crocheting for 12 hrs in a row. I really like it. Then I also have one of the light up hooks but its only one size but it is really nice to use in the evening when DH wants to turn all the lights off to watch movies.

Then I also have one of the light up hooks but its only one size but it is really nice to use in the evening when DH wants to turn all the lights off to watch movies.

Well all that really says to me Maw is that you like to hook in the dark!!!!!! LOL!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I'm still here, just lurking.
smile.png
I've been super busy trying to get through 5 weeks of an A&P course.
barnie.gif
I swore I'd never take something like that during a summer semester. My brain feels like mush, but I'm almost through it! We dissected cats last class, that was interesting. I didn't know if I could handle it, but it was no big deal. We have a test over it on Monday, final on Wednesday and I'm free for a couple of weeks!
yippiechickie.gif
I have lots of hookin' to catch up on! Especially now that there's 30 people signed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom