BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

That's WAY better than any human face I could ever draw!
thumbsup.gif

Very nice SCM!
clap.gif

lol, I can't do any style of people. *Thud*
Any Bamboo tablet users here?
Blargh, I am having a marvelously horrific time figuring out the layers and background stuff. *thud*
I have been painting, finally got some idea of what brushes do what and how to fool around with them. At this point in time I have partially finished painting on a picture that I am loving at the moment, but I have no idea what to do with the background!
It's on the Elements 9 thingamabob. Anyone have any good sites or anything they recommend for sad doodlers like myself? I need an instruction booklet on understanding layers.
idunno.gif
And more time to google.
tongue.png

I use a tablet occasionally, but tend to prefer traditional art over digital. These were a few quick doodles I did with a tablet for a project:

Here's one of my OCs, Elshara.

Here's Jhurromadoar ( shur-ROM-uh-doar ) the name is Dwarven, in case you're wondering. Also, He's a Phoenix Rider, so Vrenshurgan is also with him.

Yay, more OCs!!! This is the Daughter of the Moon. Also she is the queen of Terra Goren.

Since my camera is making all the rest of my OCs look blurry, It is now time to look at my dragon drawings.
This is a muscley dragon w/ rider.

I'll admit that I was a bit lazy with pic, I didn't even color it in. LOL

OK, next is a pic of an elf horse rearing

Alright, last but not least is a griffon I drew very resently.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom