BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

I have a grandma like that. She HATES everything i draw. I drew a girl and i get "Dont you have a girlfriends????" and i draw a dude,"That seems a bit much? Draw something else." I draw a sad angel sitting in a tree. "***? Its naked, i dont like it, her breasts are too big, why such big wings, blahblahblahblahblah..........."

BTW i wanna see the griffin. and griffins are not evil. Demons are.
Thanks... I can't draw what I want to draw because my parents look through my sketchbooks and lecture me about drawing things such as dragons, griffins, elves, pegesai, and unicorns...

I'll upload a pic in a minute.

Thanks... I can't draw what I want to draw because my parents look through my sketchbooks and lecture me about drawing things such as dragons, griffins, elves, pegesai, and unicorns...

May I ask why they lecture you? My parents barely go through mine, only because i have no reason to draw inappropriately.

Last edited:
Thanks... I can't draw what I want to draw because my parents look through my sketchbooks and lecture me about drawing things such as dragons, griffins, elves, pegesai, and unicorns... 

They shouldn't lecture you. You should be able to draw anything you want, and let your talent flow. I draw evil demons (such as the demon horse earlier) skeleton horses, dark owls, ect that scare the **** out of people but I don't let them bring me down from what i enjoy. Btw love the chicken you drew!

They shouldn't lecture you. You should be able to draw anything you want, and let your talent flow. I draw evil demons (such as the demon horse earlier) skeleton horses, dark owls, ect that scare the **** out of people but I don't let them bring me down from what i enjoy. Btw love the chicken you drew!
I agree, but my parents don't, and monitor what I draw.
barnie.gif

I would love that! You're really good at drawing, so I'm sure your help will be more than better than I even dreamed of doing!
bow.gif

Hey Chickenfan4life,

I hope this loose sketch helps you with your Scar redesign project. I incorporated elements of Andreas Deja's orginal Scar design into a "wolf-like" form. The things that were the most Scar like to me about the original design were the thin frame, large and low hanging head, large paws, and messy mane and elbows. It may also help to somehow keep the bent muzzle and dark lips in your wolf design.

Let me know if you need any additional help. Also don't let anyone, even your parents, dictate what you draw.

-C

Hey Chickenfan4life,

I hope this loose sketch helps you with your Scar redesign project. I incorporated elements of Andreas Deja's orginal Scar design into a "wolf-like" form. The things that were the most Scar like to me about the original design were the thin frame, large and low hanging head, large paws, and messy mane and elbows. It may also help to somehow keep the bent muzzle and dark lips in your wolf design.

Let me know if you need any additional help. Also don't let anyone, even your parents, dictate what you draw.

-C
I just can't even begin to express my gratitude or amazement at this drawing. You call it a rough sketch, I actually call it a masterpiece! Thank you so much!
hugs.gif
Also, I have decided to draw what I want to draw what I want, and not let anyone, even my parents, discourage me from doing so.

I do not draw inappropriate things, and I draw what I like: dragons, unicorns, griffins, TLK characters, so on and so forth.

Again, thank you SO much!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom