BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Well casting hobbits ad poochies is bound to be cute :p To make one look mean you need 1- angry or fierce eyes 2- properly tipped and creased brows. and 3- often but not always jagged lines around eyes and/or mouth..... Or you can go all out creepy like this......

This is his rough sketch.. I will eventually give him detail :p

its not just that,its everything i draw!! horses,people,wolves, everything turns out looking cartoony and cute!RRRHHHGG.
sickbyc.gif
it's starting to get to me.

this one is as close as i get to less cute,more impressive.
its making me feel kind depressed

Well its hard with cartoony style :p I cant do cartoon or anime... just take your strong points and develop those and slowly stretch out into other venues... try paper too. Digital tends to be blocky. I sketch then use my digital manipulations... though I hope to one day get a digital sketch pad... that would be so wonderful :p

Don't feel bad.. I had talent but was terrible when I was younger even as a teen. I picked up the pencil again in September and there is a huge difference just from practice (and I ain't no spring chicken :p)... and comparing to another person will only drag your confidence down. Just have fun and keep going ;)

Don't feel bad.. I had talent but was terrible when I was younger even as a teen. I picked up the pencil again in September and there is a huge difference just from practice (and I ain't no spring chicken :p)... and comparing to another person will only drag your confidence down. Just have fun and keep going ;)

thats the problem!!!! i'm always comparing myself,and going"awww man! I stink at this!" I can't seem to help it!!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom