BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Well.... make up your mind to help it :p Others work should inspire you to do better... not put you under a pillow
wink.png

I keep feeling like I should draw pro now but I always forget that I can't! >.< just don't give up guys! Oh and Bush Chickens- those animes are awesome! Love them! And your drawings too Chic Can!! :)

**Edited by Staff**

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I LOVE this picture. It ACTUALLY turned out like I wanted. I don't think that has ever happened before. :p

AND random picture from my imagination.

Bush chicken- I really really want to be a pro. I am pretty sure I am going to go into an art major in collage. (I know, far ahead.) But the only way to get there is practice. :) I think you're doing good now! One good thing is, you can't get worse, only better. :)

**Edited by Staff**

I have to say, I LOVE this picture. It ACTUALLY turned out like I wanted. I don't think that has ever happened before. :p

AND random picture from my imagination.

Bush chicken- I really really want to be a pro. I am pretty sure I am going to go into an art major in collage. (I know, far ahead.) But the only way to get there is practice. :) I think you're doing good now! One good thing is, you can't get worse, only better. :)
Wow, ChicksGalore! Those are awesome! I can't draw people at ALL. D: How do you do it?

**Edited by Staff**

Zankyou..... Nova I like that pic of your egg dispenser it wouldn't last in my house, kids or cats would knock them of :/

Dunno... but I remember someone mentioning their age... If I remember right it is not allowed on public posts... and I think it is so if you are considered a minor. Not sure I haven't read the rules in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom