BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

The people who steal your art are just jealous of the awesomeness
X1000!
goodpost.gif

Head is not in proportion to the body. Get some full body wolf pics on your comp screen. Take a thin peice of paper, tape it to your screen. Start by drawing the line of the body, shoulder to rump. circle/oval for head, shoulder, hip, legs, joints feet. Get used to the feel of the proportions. do it on several different poses, till you get the feel of it. I know, its stick drawing, but circles and sticks are a learners best friend when self teaching.

Random Facts of the Day: (movie theme)
1) in the movie "E.T.", the sound of E.T. Walking was made by someone squishing their hands in jelly
2) in the movie "Mama", mama was played by a man
3) in the movie "In the Heat of the Night", to make a house appear to be burning, they places large oil cans around the houses and lot them on fire.

Head is not in proportion to the body. Get some full body wolf pics on your comp screen. Take a thin peice of paper, tape it to your screen. Start by drawing the line of the body, shoulder to rump. circle/oval for head, shoulder, hip, legs, joints feet. Get used to the feel of the proportions. do it on several different poses, till you get the feel of it. I know, its stick drawing, but circles and sticks are a learners best friend when self teaching.
Thanks. I'll try that. And you're right, upon looking closely, the head is not in proportion with the body AT ALL!

Back
Top Bottom