BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Whats Fursona?
hide.gif

went to an art show this weekend it was the best thing ever i actually got some compliments from some famous artists and was inspired to build a huge portfolio and open a booth at next years event had to stop by at micheals first though and spend some big bucks lol.... does anybody use oil paint on here i am having a hard time starting up i am so use to charcoal

Whats Fursona?
hide.gif
A fursona is a play on the word "persona". It's basically a representation of yourself, as an animal. The species is totally up to you, whether you want to pick one that shares some traits with you (like choosing a dog because your loyal, an owl because your nocturnal, etc.), or just because you like it. The design of a fursona usually reflects the person who made it, like designs and accessories that relate to you (like maybe you have a special necklace your grandma gave you that you wear all of the time and you want your fursona to wear it too), things you like, and such, but again, totally up to you.
There is a difference between a fursona and a character, though. People generally have no more then a couple of fursonas, because of course your just one person and don't need dozens of designs to reflect that.

Back
Top Bottom