BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Yeah, being stuck in a hotel room with my five bratty spoiled younger siblings for nearly a week, real lucky...

Its cool!
you are, honest, you have built in play mates and you dont really have any chores, you ARE lucky and be thankful, i DREAM of having something like that.

ya, i dunno how good it is really :/

Built in playmates? Wow, you want my brother? You dare make him stop playing on his Ipad for a minute and he throwss a fit. Brothers and Sisters aren't what there made out to be.

you are, honest, you have built in play mates and you dont really have any chores, you ARE lucky and be thankful, i DREAM of having something like that.

ya, i dunno how good it is really :/

Playmates? No chores? Goodness gracious, I don't believe you've ever met a big family.
tongue.png

The only game I play with my siblings is "Pick up your toys or I'll whack you over the head" and I am ridden with chores.

well in my family i dont own a ipad, i was lucky to get my mom handme down ipod touch, which i SWEAR the cats hide from me, it WAS on the table -__- and i am lucky to have a laptop XD

well it depends on how the family is too, in my family *how i was raise all* i was taught to have good manner, if i have a fit, i get the belt, or paddle and my parents will STILL do it to me if i act like that, even if i am not a kid any more ^_^'

Duck, that is it, i am tired of you treating me like i am worthless, i am sorry about making it sound like i was blaming you all for my life, but i wont let let you treat me like that, i am a human, ya, we are on the net, but dont treat any one like they are worthless if you would do it in real life, the golden rule is a simple rule:

do unto other that you want do unto you.

i am done preaching, i am most likely gonna leave the forms, you may contact me in PMs.

Back
Top Bottom