BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Here is a piece of my latest work, I call it frilled dragon-dinosaur thing.
tongue.png

Those rocks are amazing!!
I love the cat ones.
love.gif

lol, I have tried and tried to no avail to paint on the whole, let alone paint on rocks.
Looks like a dilophosaur

I LOVE drawing mythical creatures. I am currently drawing 'elemental horses' which is just horses that have the elements on them. I drew a flower horse, like her tail was flowers, roses, vines, ECT. i am working on a water horse. It's gonna be cool, i hope.
hide.gif
I have great pic on my mind, at least.
roll.png

I released my frustration into a drawing with no knives, blood, or teeth.
yesss.gif
tongue.png

Well, the thing is, most of the people who know me would never ever expect me to draw something dark. So then, when they accidentally stumble on one(because I usually don't openly wave them in everyone's face, unless they're okay with that sort of thing), they're all shocked and freaked out and think I'm seriously going insane or going to kill myself er something.
roll.png
I do it all the time, you just never know about it! Grah... -__- I saw this pic and it said: Friends ask you why you're crying, best friends already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry. That was me last night, I was so mad, so mad so mad so mad!! Very smade, very smade. sad for him, mad mad mad at his dad, oh.
somad.gif
And I wanted to draw something with knives, blood, or teeth.
tongue.png
I was, like, breaking things inside, lol. My friend, he turned to me and he said "quit it. when you get home, draw a NORMAL horse, no knives, no blood, no teeth". I took it to heart cuz he said he trusted me.
hide.gif
I actually didn't draw anything thing, but this morning I drew a normal one, but it was a frustrated normal one.
tongue.png
And last night before we left church the two I drew were a struggle to be normal cuz they were just dying to be evil cuz I was really getting mad then.
lol.png
He also says I follow feelings too much, like if I feel like drawing blood or knives, then I just do it. He says following your feelings too much can sometimes get you in trouble, he then did his best re-inactment of a smiley shooting himself in the head.
tongue.png
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked035.gif

I LOVE drawing mythical creatures. I am currently drawing 'elemental horses' which is just horses that have the elements on them. I drew a flower horse, like her tail was flowers, roses, vines, ECT. i am working on a water horse. It's gonna be cool, i hope.
hide.gif
I have great pic on my mind, at least.
roll.png
Ooh! I was doing that a while back. Kool.
smile.png
I should start up again...

Back
Top Bottom