BYC Dream :P

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
So last night I had a crazy dream, and it had to do with eggs hatching and BYC.
tongue.png

Pumpkin, our buff Bantam Cochin pullet, is currently broody. Well, dreamed that I was showing my friend how to candle the eggs, and she mistakenly dropped one of them with a chick in it!
ep.gif
It was a little while from hatching, and I was freaking out because it was all cracked and I thought it would kill the baby chick. So, where do I go? BYC of course!
tongue.png
So I remember in my dream that I got on BYC and wrote something like, "EMERGENCY: Dropped egg that has chick in it!" or something like that. Then I woke up I think...

LOL this is what happens when I spend so much time on here!
barnie.gif
lau.gif
I think it's because yesterday I was looking at some of the posts that said "emergency" on them in this forum...
roll.png
I think it's a good thing I'm going to camp for a week and won't be able to get on BYC all that time...but don't worry, I'll make up for that time when I get back.
tongue.png

Just thought I would share this crazy dream I had last night.
frow.gif

Quote:
well isnt that coincidental! i had a dream i met some byc`ers in person last night! i too am going to camp for a week and leave on monday! XD when r u going to camp 77?

Hey everyone!
celebrate.gif
I'm back from a week of camping! it was great!
ya.gif

The camp I went to was in Alton, NH. It was a Christian camp and it was so fun and inspiring. I hope to go there again next year!
fl.gif
wee.gif

Oh and guess what? While I was at camp, I had a dream that we caught a weasel under our chicken coop!
lau.gif
And just last night, since right now one of our Bantam Cochin pullets is broody and her eggs are going to hatch very soon, I had a dream that they did hatch and here were like 20 chicks under her!
th.gif
gig.gif
And I dreamed that the eggs in my incubator right now hatched and there were a whole bunch of colorful chicks!
lol.png

Wow! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had a dream that my roo got stole, and when we found him he had not one feather and someone had "removed" his comb! He looked so ugly! So I got on BYC and asked about treating a bald rooster with no comb! But I don't remember anything after that. What an ordeal....

Back
Top Bottom