BYC folks picture - updated pg 18.

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
I would like to do a pic of all the BYC folk together too, but in real-life style (I suck at anime, my best attempt is the one in my Avatars uploads folder)

Before you all tattle on me, yes I've asked Nix, whose idea this originally was, and she said it was okay. :p

I have an idea of doing this on a large scene... maybe country to city, with everyone spread out along the spectrum? :lol: I like drawing backgrounds too.

If you want to join, just put some info in here, can PM or post here I don't care.

Hairstyle (and colour, although I still haven't decided whether I'll do colour):
Clothes:
Position: (1 = far city, 10 = far country)

Last edited:
I'll do this. :) I suck at drawing anything but stick people lol.

Height: 5'3
Hairstlye: Middle part, single braid down my back. About elbow length. Blonde/light brown/red
Clothes: Blue jeans, t-shirt, belt, and heavy duty boots.
Position: 10

Height: 5'3
Hairstyle: Pig tail braids. Down to my hips when braided. Brunette, with gold and red tints.
Clothes: Green wool pants, with T-shirt and boots.
Position: (1 = far city, 10 = far country) ugh, we'll be moving to a 10 soon so I'll say 10.

Height: 5'11"/180 cm
Hairstyle: Just above elbows, chin-length grown-out fringe (bangs), dark reddy brown.
Clothes: I don't really mind
Position: I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Height: 5' 4"
Hairstyle: Bangs on my left, your right. Part to my left, your right. Long Layers, comes to about the middle of the top of my arm. Auburn.
Clothes: Jean skirt, t-shirt, cowgirl boots, cowgirl hat
Position: 8

Height: 6' 3"
Hairstyle: Red, short
Clothes: Jeans, t-shirt, cowboy boots, cowboy hat
Position: 7

Your taller than my brother!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom