17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
We're back!!!

:celebrate

As I stated in the post here:
  1. ONLY images uploaded directly into albums on the previously system are in albums now.
  2. Images NOT uploaded directly into albums, but uploaded into threads, messages, articles, etc. are NOT in albums, but are still in the places where you posted them.
You can access the Gallery system here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/

Once you have images in an "Album" you can then embed them anywhere on the site. Just look for this button:

upload_2017-5-30_15-26-1.png

If you have any questions or issues, please post them here :)

Last edited:
To sum up:
  1. Pre-Conversion Images uploaded into the "Gallery" via Albums: These have been converted and moved back into "Albums" on the new site.
  2. Pre-Conversion Images uploaded directly into threads, articles, etc. These images will still be available in the threads and articles, but they will not be available for editing or viewing in albums.
  3. Post-Conversion Images uploaded directly into threads, articles, etc. We're working on a way to make these available for you to access after you upload them.

Last edited:
Never actually created 'albums' before...but many pics seemed to be in groups called albums IIRC based on the threads the pics were uploaded too.

So what about all the pics I could see when I used to hit the image icon, I could page thru and find previously posted pics....is that gone or pending or...???

We may need a glossary for the image management...
.....I don't even know hoe to ask the questions with the correct words :D

..and I may just need to wait and watch and learn.

So what about all the pics I could see when I used to hit the image icon,

Please see the item #2 in my post here.

All images uploaded before the conversion are still in the posts, messages, etc. where you put them, but unless you uploaded them directly into an "album", you won't see them all grouped together in one location.

Please see the item #2 in my post here.

All images uploaded before the conversion are still in the posts, messages, etc. where you put them, but unless you uploaded them directly into an "album", you won't see them all grouped together in one location.
Yeah, sorry read that after posting.....so I better start an album instead of up loading the same pics over and over and wasting space.

Back
Top Bottom