BYC Is Against SOPA & PIPA

If I posted my honest feelings on this I would be banned. So I will leave it at I agree! It should never be allowed to happen.

So glad I'm not alone.....
hide.gif

Anyway, here's an article on it from a natural health website I read. http://www.naturalnews.com/034682_SOPA_online_piracy_protest.html

Will be calling later today. Hopefully our reps' phone lines won't be shut down like they did back when folks were calling about the gay marriage bill...
duc.gif

Last edited:
Just another instance of the government sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong. We need to make sure that SOPA and PIPA never pass into law, please everyone contact your elected federal officials and let your voice be heard! Let's also try to keep this thread bumped up onto the main page all day long.

THE NEXT STEP!!!

Hope those of you who have called made it clear that how they vote on this important matter will be reflected in your decision at the ballot box the next time they come up for reelection.

Absolutely true.
I also asked the gal who answered the phone for a list of PACs that contribute to my elected official. I'd like to know who owns my politicians.

Sent an email. This SOPA thing is censorship disguised as protecting copyright and violates the first amendment.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom