BYC Is Against SOPA & PIPA

Our economy is in such a state, our country is running out of jobs, mothers are killing their own babies,our leaders are crooked, and people are getting harrassed and verbaly assaulted over things as simple as raw milk.

Yet, our government is wasting time on stupidity such as SOPA?

THAT speaks volumes to me about the state of our country and the priorites of our so called "leaders".

Email sent from me, my two teen boys and my hubby.

Sent one email, go to send it to 2 others and guess what? The website it experiencing "technical difficulties".. interesting.

Anyway, got one done and I'll keep checking on the website for the other 2 reps.

(Missouri)

Don't know if it's just me and my connections this morning, but I cannot access their contact forms (I get an error message and am redirected to the senate site) and the attempts to call all three of them ended up with "Call failed." So, I'll try again later.

Called all five of my reps and both my senators. Told the person answering the phone to please pass on to Congressman so-and-so, or Senator such-and-such to stand against SOPA or any proposed legislation that would infringe upon the freedom of the internet. Reminded each of them that as one of their bosses, one of those who hired them and pay their salaries, that I suggest they spend their time on more important matters.

Passing on a tip for calling your Congress people; put their numbers in your phone address book. That way, anytime you see or hear about something that you want to call about, you can do it right then, easily. I call them a lot. Probably on some list somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom