BYC KNITTING CLUB

Pics
May I join?
big_smile.png

Antiquebuff: (I Love your socks! I have been making some but I have a major problem......I make one and get tired of that yarn and I make another color.......so I have no matching socks as yet............. Any cure for this.......?)

Do both socks at the same time using 2 sets of needles. A few rows on one then a few on the next.

Quote:
You know, I had never thought of that! I bet that will solve my problem.......you are a genius! Maybe I will have some Christmas gift after all! Many Thanks!
clap.gif

http://store.nobleknits.com/shbosl.html

Thats
where I bought my patterns - I bought the FIBER TREND clogs for kids and adults and the pattern for the boot things, which turned out way WIDE on my foot. (the boot is crochet)

I bought the wool from there as well - I used Galway Plymouth, a good price as far as wool goes - $6 for 200 yards.

Shipping was around $4 for all my goodies - priority. I just placed another order yesterday for $50 worth of wool, my hubby wants slippers now, and I need to make some for my son.

Edit to add: Both the adult and kids clogs are knitted in the round - the kids one becomes pretty tricky the smaller it gets, and at the cuff you are knitting with two circulars together, the joining of the outer sole and inner also uses two circulars together - I would have done it much faster if I had an extra HAND!

Last edited:
Quote:
THe website is a little odd - you do have to scroll down on the home page and the menu is way at the bottom on the left.

Back
Top Bottom