BYC KNITTING CLUB

@MaddiesMum

I just found this "tighter purl" instruction today:

I think that's sort of the effect your pattern is calling for... Agree or Disagree?

I think that with experimentation, you should be able to modify the technique for your knitting. How goes it today?

Cute, thank you for the pattern link. Maybe for my next project! :) I'm knitting another set of glittens, same yarn but this time with raised diamonds instead of the Staghorn cable.

I'm doing a baby blanket. Thanks for the posted pattern. I might do that to break the long rows of the blankets.

I've put down my knitting for the past 2months and have been quilting. Trying to get the fabric stach under control.

I printed a cabled head band off ravelry that I want to start; maybe tonight since my husband is in the city.

I keep jumping back and forth from my two stashes.

Happy knitting

I've put down my knitting for the past 2months and have been quilting. Trying to get the fabric stach under control.

I printed a cabled head band off ravelry that I want to start; maybe tonight since my husband is in the city.

I keep jumping back and forth from my two stashes.

Happy knitting

I suffer from an out of control yarn stash as well! If you are interested this is a fun group
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/852987/chicken-block-swap-due-june-15th/40#post_12786473
Anyone here is free to jump in!

I went over to my grandmothers house last week, and she showed me some scarves that she has been knitting. Im not sure what stitches are used, but it is kind of a spiral looking scarf, and it is made with the really thing (I think 0 Ply) yarn. I don't know where she got the pattern for them. Have any of you heard of a scarf like this?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom