BYC KNITTING CLUB

Lots of luck with the new project Sunny. I think crocheting is easier than knitting. There are several instruction programs on You Tube and many books.

Learn basic crochet stitches, then learn to knit continental style. It is more like crochet movements. Happy New Year.

I've knitted 2 scarves, 1.5 blankets, 2 icelandic sweaters and I'm almost done one sock.... maybe tomorrow-ish... lol I love knitting, it's easy to cary around and some airlines still allow knitting on planes
smile.png
My uncle's girlfriend taught me the knit stitch and purl stitch by having me make scarves. Alot of it I learned by reading books, waching youtube and my fabulous neighbor! I miss her so much since I've moved! I just wish I could crochet linke my grandmother! she was amazing!!!!

I crochet... although not well. I would like to learn to knit... what's the difference between European and Continental style? I am watching youtube and plan to visit a shop, maybe take a class and buy a book. What's the difference in the finished product between the European and Continental?

Quote:
imo I would try knitting first. Utube has great videos and some craft stores offer classes hands on.... once you start... you just cant stop!

Back
Top Bottom