BYC KNITTING CLUB

Welcome!
And,
welcome-byc.gif

You'll find a friendly group here.

Thanks for all the "Welcomes" everyone. I know Im going to love this group! I will make sure to post pics as soon as I can. Hubby and I just moved here to Texas from California and we are currently living with my daughter, grandson and son in law. I dont' have my computer hooked up yet so I can't download photos yet. Can' t wait to buy our new home here soon! But I can tell you that I do have several projects going right now including two baby afghans, two large throws and also some knitting im working on. Im looking forward to getting to know you all !!!

What do the slippers look like?
Do you have a picture?
This link shows the type of slippers that a friend's granny made when I was a kid:
http://www.favecrafts.com/Knit-Socks-and-Slippers/Grandmas-Knitted-Slippers/ct/1
Chel

This is a pic showing the only finished slipper in the pair that my mom was working on when she died in the back of the one that is finally right.

The pattern should be ready for sale soon. I will be donating the proceeds to my mom's favorite charity in her name.

Last edited:
Welcome Sheysd1.

Hey all I finally started my first project. Garter stitch dishcloth done in multi color peaches and cream yarn. It is the yuletide color. My next will be in stocknette stitch.

BTW I ran into a group called The Knitting Guild Association. They have correspondance classes. Anyone here know of them or done their courses?

Is this group on BYC or just on the internet Can't say I have done their courses. Happy you've started. You just have to realize that it will all look better with practice . It takes time to get the tension right. Happy Knitting

Back
Top Bottom