Announcement BYC Learning Center Rating Project

Pics
Last edited:
I can move them for you.

ETA. They are in the correct place for entering the contest... In the member page section. They can be moved after the contest.
If you could move the two articles I've linked to to the appropriate section that would be great. Thanks you.
They are not the articles for the competition.

Our AMAZING community did such a brilliant job with our HUGE 2018 Coop Page Rating Project, that we thought we should take advantage of the momentum and startup a brand-new project!

We want all of our members (and you visitors lurking that haven't joined yet... yeah YOU!!!) to submit REVIEWS for the 500+ Articles in our Learning Center

Steps:
  1. Visit THIS PAGE: https://www.backyardchickens.com/pages/lc/
  2. Click one of the links
  3. Read through the article
  4. Click a "Star Rating"
  5. Give the article a WRITTEN REVIEW (Feedback on what you liked, suggestions on how the article could be better, etc.)
You can give a star rating by itself, but for this project we REALLY want members to submit full text REVIEWS. You are welcome to submit reviews anonymously if you want.

Our hope is that this will help us "bubble up" the best articles, while giving feedback on articles that need some attention, correction, etc.

The goal is to have 5 reviews for each article!

Good luck team!!!
:thumbsup
The link ( in step 1 ) isn't working for me. I don't know if it's just a problem with me or the link or something else since you revamped BYC. Do you know?

How do we see how many articles we have rated?
There isn't a way in place to see this info, but I can pull it manually if it would be helpful.

Are you looking for ratings over the last xy days for a specific article type, or all time, all article categories?

Back
Top Bottom