BYC Member Interview - Kusanar

Nice interview Summer. I think you need some chickens though, they are fun and make breakfast! :D

When you get alpacas get at least 2, they are herd animals and won't be real happy alone. Not sure if they would consider horses companions or not though.

@secuono has a thread on fiber work over on BYH, she is also in VA.
I'm woolin' it.

Last edited:
:frow Hi @Kusanar it's nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your interview. It was a cute story how you found Felix; how crazy he must have sounded :lol: when you'd walk in the room, omgoodness I can only imagine! I am sorry for your loss :( he sounds like a character though 💜
Your "experimental weaving" set up looks pretty cool, too.. what are/did you make?
I think cows are the cutest animal in the world so I'm going to agree, you should definitely get one and share lots of pictures :D

:frow Hi @Kusanar it's nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your interview. It was a cute story how you found Felix; how crazy he must have sounded :lol: when you'd walk in the room, omgoodness I can only imagine! I am sorry for your loss :( he sounds like a character though 💜
Your "experimental weaving" set up looks pretty cool, too.. what are/did you make?
I think cows are the cutest animal in the world so I'm going to agree, you should definitely get one and share lots of pictures :D
The weaving really hasn't gone any farther than that. I have now made a hat with the browns, and purchased 1 pound of black Jacob wool and 2 pounds of mixed raw white fleece that I am working on processing and will be using part of to make a scarf to match the bottom band of the hat (I made the hat from darkest brown down to a creamy white at the bottom).

I am learning nalbinding which is the ancient way people (vikings) used to make "knit" stuff before knitting was invented and that's what I'm using the black wool for right now, making a bag right now but it's a very slow process as each stitch is literally sewn in rather than being looped like knitting.

Back
Top Bottom