BYC Member Interview - Nifty-Chicken

Thank you for the great interview! It's wonderful to see a bit of your history and your beautiful family!! As someone fairly new, it is something special to see that you're involved and interacting with this WORLD WIDE community of the slightly chicken obsessed souls:jumpy
This is an invaluable site and I know many couldn't do it w/out not only the information, but the support you receive from others...so thank you again!

I'm always way late finding out about something but, glad to find your interview. I think I like you even more Rob, after finding out you like ice cream. I mean who knew? You have a beautiful family. Plus which you had a dog growing up. :thumbsup

I used to go around to neighbors trying to sell tickets to our backyard circus. I don't remember if anyone bought them. There was one act. My older sister would get on all fours, with me on her back and, then rear up like Trigger. Sorry no photos were take

How come you are big and important, and I am still short? :lau

Ahh... that's nice of you to say, but I'm just the grunt in the back-room keeping everything running so all the peeps smarter and more awesome than me can work together to build the magic we have here!
I'd say you're pretty important as far as grunts go. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom