BYC Member Interview - rIrs roost

Just about an hour to get to the 'Rock's' gates. Still pissed about it being by-passed by NASCAR.
I have walked that track, those turns have to be seen from the bottom looking way up to be believed! :bow
Scott
yeah that took a lot of business away from this small town. And you're right it's something else to look at. I've been lucky enough to ride with a driver around that track and also as a teenager got to drive my own car around it. I can't remember how seems like they used to let you drive around it years ago.

Congrats Red on a great interview ! I really enjoy having you on Grannys. everyone does.
and I love being apart of granny's house. I love you all.

Love the interview Red, see you were all worried for nothing lol. Your caring & loving nature comes shinning through (I told you it would) your presence here on BYC has blessed so many of us. I can proudly say that not only have I had the honor on being your friend here, but also outside of BYC. Love you buddy ❤
thank you so much Lisa. You know that me and audrea feel the same way about y'all. Can't wait to see y'all again. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom