BYC Members - Help Us Come Up With User Ranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K&H Chicken Farm :

Need to come up with names that go with a 12 step program.

researching
feet wet
hooked
need fix
forum junkie
enabler
hatcher
supplier
Addicted to fuzzy butts
Addicted to cluck
Addicted to quack
Bought the Farm!
lau.gif

I really like this one, my ranking would have started with "researching" to "need fix" to what I am now "forum junkie". I do not post much but I read alot.....if it was just up to # of posts I'ld probably still be a newbie....
Signed,
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha....​

lau.gif
I was just reading one of my poultry books about breaking broodness. When you do not want it you put the hen in a "Sin Bin" untill they come out of it. It got me thinking about BYC and any one on a warning from the mods.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Shelly

Quote:
I like that. One thing that made it so fun yesterday was seeing someone's title, thinking, How in the world did they end up with THAT?, and then reading around to find what post of theirs earned the new title.

Quote:
I think this would be perfect.
This way the number of posts would not be an issue, so no motivation to post just to up your count.

It would also be personalized for the particular individual, which in my opinion would mean more to the member.

I'm a member of an automotive related forum that does this, its always done with a sense of humor, and the members wear their titles proudly.

1-10:Egg

10-100: Chick

100-300: Pullet

300-500: Cockeral

500-800: Hen

800-1000: Rooster

1000-1500: Flock Master

2000 and up : Chicken Expert
chicken expert has to be in bold!

hows that? is that good? i hope we do do ranks cause that would sure make ppl post a lot more!
big_smile.png

Quote:
omg TNC!!!!WAZ UP>!>!>! where have u been?!?!?!? long time no see!

Quote:
yeah! lol u always made this place fun and exiting! good too see ur back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom