BYC members in Massachusetts?

You guts should come to the Northeastern Avicultural Society(NSA) meeting the 1st sun of the month in Westford,Ma.Go to www.neasociety.com for info and directions.The next meeting is on the 8th of Feb.Well it's usually on the 1st sun.
In N.H.,Tony.

also big show in West Springfield will be here. I took my kids last WInter and they were wowed. MANY MANY birds of good quality and support people to some extent for those wanting a tour or to sit in a on a lecture.

I haven't looked up the date exactly. OR did I miss it already?? Jan or FEb.

wont let me open.http://www.poultrycongress.com/
and BYC has a thread too.

Last edited:
You guts should come to the Northeastern Avicultural Society(NSA) meeting the 1st sun of the month in Westford,Ma.Go to www.neasociety.com for info and directions.The next meeting is on the 8th of Feb.Well it's usually on the 1st sun.
In N.H.,Tony.

I'm in Groton, that's very close. What do they do at the meetings?

also big show in West Springfield will be here. I took my kids last WInter and they were wowed. MANY MANY birds of good quality and support people to some extent for those wanting a tour or to sit in a on a lecture.

I haven't looked up the date exactly. OR did I miss it already?? Jan or FEb.

wont let me open.http://www.poultrycongress.com/
and BYC has a thread too.

I've already planned a trip to this with my friend. But didn't know there was a BYC thread for it...do you have a link?

They have a buy and sell in the parking lot starting at 8:00 am,an auction(if anything in it)at 10:30 am,and then inside they have ameeting which lots of people do not attend but should as there is lots of info they could use.They try to have a speaker for each meeting,but sometimes it's a slide show or movie of someones travel seeing other parts of the country or bird collections.Inside they have food and drinks for sale,a raffle table 3 tickets for 1.00 and if your number is called you go up and take an item,a 50/50 raffle for 1.00 ea.and a door prize free raffle for members.
www.neasociety.com
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom