BYC members in Massachusetts?

I love Morrison's! We go there a lot since we know Ross
smile.png

yes, we have some new chicks coming from them next week

yes, we have some new chicks coming from them next week

Awesome :)

Never gotten chicks from there but we got our first chicks in October from Meyer Hatchery in Ohio. Maybe next year I'll get chicks from them or another local place. We get our shavings and feed there though and of course some plants. :p we switched to getting our food from TSC for a brief time but then I found a good food at Morrison's so now we get it there again haha usually get grit and oyster shell at TSC though but haven't looked at what they have in Plymouth. I do love their shavings though, nice and soft and fluffy. We got shavings from TSC once and they were more hard and we got them from the pet store once and that's just too expensive.

Curious though if anyone has heard of this Hanson or Halifax place?? I wanna go there. I like going to all the feed stores because first of all, I like looking at animals if they have them, and second, I'm just real curious and like to look at the products they carry especially dog and cat food and of course chicken food. :)

Did you know they're building a TSC on 53???? Where the Building 19 used to be. Just found that out yesterday when we were driving that road.

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get a Cream Legbar chick/pullet. Does anyone in this chain have them and are selling them or know someone that is fairly close to Lawrence/Andover that does?

Thanks!

Awesome
smile.png

Never gotten chicks from there but we got our first chicks in October from Meyer Hatchery in Ohio. Maybe next year I'll get chicks from them or another local place. We get our shavings and feed there though and of course some plants.
tongue.png
we switched to getting our food from TSC for a brief time but then I found a good food at Morrison's so now we get it there again haha usually get grit and oyster shell at TSC though but haven't looked at what they have in Plymouth. I do love their shavings though, nice and soft and fluffy. We got shavings from TSC once and they were more hard and we got them from the pet store once and that's just too expensive.

Curious though if anyone has heard of this Hanson or Halifax place?? I wanna go there. I like going to all the feed stores because first of all, I like looking at animals if they have them, and second, I'm just real curious and like to look at the products they carry especially dog and cat food and of course chicken food.
smile.png

Did you know they're building a TSC on 53???? Where the Building 19 used to be. Just found that out yesterday when we were driving that road.

must be hanson feed and grain. they have great stock, but, very expensive

Posted this in the RI thread too..
I'm just going to toss this out there.. I'm looking to learn how to vent sex.

I've watched a few videos, but heck if I know what to look for.

If there's someone local that can teach me LMK, I'll buy you a Del's or something!

-Thanks!

I have two roosters golden sex link. Needs good home, very friendly 7 weeks. One white and one cream with tan mixed in. Anyone from eastern mass interested?
Can't keep them in my town Brockton. I have a great coop and run wish I could keep them.

Back
Top Bottom