BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hi, Anyone that can help rehome a lovely Lavender Orp?

I have two Lavender Orpington Roos but can only keep one.

Please help me find a new home for Elliot. He will be a year old in late July. He is docile, mild mannered and doesn't crow a lot.

He is well Hawk trained and alerts the girls when he sees one around.

North of Boston Ma, can transport a little distance to meet if needed.

Thanks,

J

Hi, Anyone that can help rehome a lovely Lavender Orp?

I have two Lavender Orpington Roos but can only keep one.

Please help me find a new home for Elliot. He will be a year old in late July. He is docile, mild mannered and doesn't crow a lot.

He is well Hawk trained and alerts the girls when he sees one around.

North of Boston Ma, can transport a little distance to meet if needed.

Thanks,

J
Well written ad. "Hawk Trained"...love it! Good luck finding Elliot a home.:fl

I'm near Burlington MA and wondered if anyone had any fertilized Buff Orpington eggs? I got a determined Broody Hen and thought I would let her have 2-4 eggs all to herself. She is such a sweet hen that it would be nice to see if she would be a good Momma for the future.
I do not have a Roo

I have 2 cockerels (both 2 weeks old right now) that need to be rehomed once they're old enough. They are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. I'm willing to give them away for free, as long as they will be well taken care of. I don't want these boys to end up as dinner. Also, I don't live too far from MA, so I can drive them part way if necessary. Please PM me if interested!

IMG_20220519_162412744.jpg
IMG_20220519_162409222.jpg

IMG_20220519_162456374.jpg
IMG_20220519_162501175.jpg

I have 2 cockerels (both 2 weeks old right now) that need to be rehomed once they're old enough. They are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. I'm willing to give them away for free, as long as they will be well taken care of. I don't want these boys to end up as dinner. Also, I don't live too far from MA, so I can drive them part way if necessary. Please PM me if interested!

View attachment 3115782View attachment 3115781

View attachment 3115783View attachment 3115784
Are you certain they are cockerels?
Cuties! Unfortunately I’m unable to take any more cockerels at this time. I need to get rid of some, myself!

I'm near Burlington MA and wondered if anyone had any fertilized Buff Orpington eggs? I got a determined Broody Hen and thought I would let her have 2-4 eggs all to herself. She is such a sweet hen that it would be nice to see if she would be a good Momma for the future.
I do not have a Roo
I have Barnyard Mix hatching eggs if you’re interested. I have a couple Buff Orps so they may turn out to be Buff Orpington mixes. I have multiple endangered breeds, ornamental breeds, great egg layers, and dual purpose breed - a little bit of everything!

PM me for details. Located in Western MA.

I do not have a Roo
I'm in a couple of MA groups and was looking for eggs, too, but it was surprisingly hard to find Orpington hatching eggs (of any variety, not just buff). Only found one breeder - Oceanside Orpingtons, on the Cape. She doesn't have buffs, but has a bunch of other very cool color variations. She's great to work with, check her out if you want more orps in particular. Pricy eggs, but the lady is very professional. Or if you're not set on the breed, mixes would be a lot easier to find (and cheaper).

I'm in a couple of MA groups and was looking for eggs, too, but it was surprisingly hard to find Orpington hatching eggs (of any variety, not just buff). Only found one breeder - Oceanside Orpingtons, on the Cape. She doesn't have buffs, but has a bunch of other very cool color variations. She's great to work with, check her out if you want more orps in particular. Pricy eggs, but the lady is very professional. Or if you're not set on the breed, mixes would be a lot easier to find (and cheaper).
Thanks guys........... as you know it would happen, she broke her Broodiness after 2 hours from my post :he Just as I was looking forward to seeing her hatch out a few eggs. 😭 I will keep you're 2 posts in mind !
I have Barnyard Mix hatching eggs if you’re interested. I have a couple Buff Orps so they may turn out to be Buff Orpington mixes. I have multiple endangered breeds, ornamental breeds, great egg layers, and dual purpose breed - a little bit of everything!

PM me for details. Located in Western MA.

Back
Top Bottom