BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif

Hello Mass. People
The New England Bantam Club Will Be Hosting 2 Seminars at the NRT
http://www.newenglandbantamclub.org/ Check out there website there is alot of info.
I would like to seee all you Mass people there. Especially Shay and the other locals. You can sign up that day and become a member. The club has a very small amount of members, and (speaking for myslf) would love to see that increase.
PM me in your going i would love to know. Love to see new people.
-Mark

Hello, just wanted to say if any one is interested i have a breeding trio of cocketeils for sale( cheap). comes with the cage. pm me if interested.
there colors are
lutino pearl
pied
grey

Hi everyone,
Don't know how I've missed this thread all along.. I've been on the site for quite some time now.
I'm in Springfield
hide.gif
raising my chickens "incognito". Luckily my neighbors are all fine with us having chickens, but I stay away from roos, cuz I don't want to upset anyone within hearing distance and cause any problems. One of these days I'll be able to move somewhere it's legal to have chickens and I can breed them!! That's what I'd really love to do!

I"ve been MIA for a few months but I'm back. Residing in beautiful, snowy Fitchburg. My flock got wiped out about 2 weeks ago, still deciding what to do for replacements. I have to wait until spring though to redo the run and coop door.

Back
Top Bottom