BYC Members VOTE! Default Private Message Feature: Save Sent?

Do you want your Private Messages Saved Automatically?

• YES! Change the default to save all my sent PM's

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO! Leave it the way it is (default not to save PM's)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi! My PM box is full, awaiting implementing "Auto Quote" for Private Messages.
I voted 'No'.
smile.png

Lisa

I'd like it to default to save. I can always clean it out more often, but as it is now if I forget to check save on one that I'd like/need to look over again it's just gone.

Thanks,
Shannon

On ocassion I will send out a pm to someone that may be a one time response. Then they reply and by that time I've forgotten what the subject was or what was said. Now I have to "quote" everything to follow the conversation. If pm's were automatically saved I would be grateful.

On occasion I will send out a pm to someone that may be a one time response. Then they reply and by that time I've forgotten what the subject was or what was said. Now I have to "quote" everything to follow the conversation.

Hi! "Auto Quote' for Private Messages would solve that problem. I've always used it as a consideration to the person I was writing to (I have a short memory for those type things). My email program automatically 'quotes' so if I have a year-long conversation with someone, the entire conversation is there.
BUT, I'm getting a lot of messages lately from folks with i-phones/berry things or other walk-around devices and i-don't walk around with a cellphone in my hand. Do those have a quote button?
smile.png

Lisa​

Thanks for the option to vote on this~ I appreciate being able to delete my messages when I wish to and not lose them from forgetting the button!
wink.png

Voted no.

I don't need more PM's in my inbox... And I don't have any reason to save them

The saying goes:
The Majority Wins, But The Minority Must Be Heard..

So even though I know it will happen I wanted to give my opinion
big_smile.png

I think that the person should be able to check a box on their message page and decide themselves if they want to keep it...

Matthew

Back
Top Bottom