BYC Members VOTE! Default Private Message Feature: Save Sent?

Do you want your Private Messages Saved Automatically?

• YES! Change the default to save all my sent PM's

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO! Leave it the way it is (default not to save PM's)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think a good option would be to increase the PM space so you *can* save the sent ones as well, like the same number of sent ones stored as we currently have for incoming ones. I personally don't think that would keep people from getting the paid memberships if they want them.

YES! Thank you
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Nifty.... has anyone told you how NIFTY you are today!!????? (you are Nifty!!!) rah rah

Another way to save space would be to select "quote" when replying to a message. This saves the original message to you and your response in one spot as ONE MESSAGE instead of you keeping every single message which adds up quickly over time!
wink.png
(Of course, this assumes you will periodically delete any single messages that aren't included in a quoted message...)

Okay, you can take down the "UPDATE: Private Message...." up there....I keep thinking I got a private message.
gig.gif

Thanks for all you do Rob.
clap.gif

I just found a place where the auto-save on messages wasn't checked. I was contacting a peep on one of her auctions - where it says "Contact Seller" in the upper right-hand corner of the listing.

Back
Top Bottom