Announcement BYC Membership Year Anniversary Badges / Banners

Cool...but....I hate the color(guess I missed the vote tho :oops: not frequenting the PFM forum) it just kinda *clashes* with the color scheme.
Would have picked the 5th one down.
I missed it all, so I can't really comment...lol. I like the blue, it certainly stands out. :)

Look at it this way, it could always be worse. ;)

Ha! I just noticed that @Alaskan has a banner for 9 years AND a banner for 10 years.... I assume since anniversary is tomorrow!! Happy Anniversary Al :celebrate
AlaskanAnniv.jpg

The 9 year award is set to require a minimum of 3285 days registered, but no more than 3650 days, and the 10 year award starts at 3650 days, so it might overlap for a day. I guess we could set it to no more than 3649 days or have the 10 year award start at 3651 days, but it should correct itself tomorrow, if they are active tomorrow.

hank for all the amazing updates and work you guys have put in to make this site run smoothly. Thank you!
You're very welcome! :thumbsup

We just ask that all our members "pay it forward" and find ways to help other members... anything from giving a welcome to a new person to posting helpful information, articles, etc.

but it should correct itself tomorrow, if they are active tomorrow.
Let's leave it the way it is for now. I actually think it's kinda fun for the random member to be "in transition" with 2 banners ;)

... it's like they are in the middle of an annual awkward molt :lau

Back
Top Bottom