**BYC= Most friendly website?**

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

BYC people are super friendly. I get on here everyday to talk you folks, and I enjoy every minute of it! You guys are friendly, helpful and honest! And you moderators and administrators are some hardworking people! Thanks everyone for allowing me to be a member of such a great website!
hugs.gif

thumbsup.gif

In the short time I've registered been on .... since 2009 I have really loved byc!!! When i can check my computer, byc is usually the first place i go. Checking things out etc. Everyone is so friendly here, yeah I've made a few friends along the way. My husband has some car forum he's usually on all the time, it just doesnt have the same feel as byc, ya know.!!
wee.gif

BYC is an AWESOME website! I was on a dog forum that was terrible, and my horse forum can be nasty too. Not so with BYC. Of course there will be disagreements, but from other forums, nothing major.

A truly great site.
jumpy.gif

There are the usual cliques that try to leave me out, some catfights if you're unlucky enough to get caught up in those, but I've had a pretty smooth ride recently. Thank you to all who try hard to keep BYC a friendly and open place!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Actually, if it's acknowledged, scum-bags will start pouring through the servers!! I'd prefer that that dosn't happen!! don't get me wrong, i love byc, but i love the fact that it's clean more!!

Last edited:
I've been pretty lucky to have had good experiences here. I definitely feel out of the loop on alot of the threads. I think alot of posters really know one another, have alot of inside jokes and what not. Not knowing what is going on in those instances can be kind of bothersome, but you can find that anywhere. I'm pretty familiar with different posters, but don't really know any of them personally. There seems to be a few posters who seem to look for arguments, but I think you will find that anywhere, too. Overall, pretty nice website, and I love that it is family friendly. I don't have to worry about something inappropriate popping up while I'm on and my kids are in the room.
smile.png

ray's two cents :

There are the usual cliques that try to leave me out, some catfights if you're unlucky enough to get caught up in those, but I've had a pretty smooth ride recently. Thank you to all who try hard to keep BYC a friendly and open place!
thumbsup.gif

x2
smile.png

Cliques? I break into them!
Seriously though, I do have a talent for being in every clique worth being in!
Oh, and the site is pretty adequate.........

ADEQUATELY AWESOME!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom