BYC Personal Pages Upgrade

Hi! I need some help! I finally got my page made up. The info is all there but I cant get any margins set so the text will fit in the page without scrolling side to side
I'd also like to arrange it better.
Thanks for your help!
Jane

I posted a bunch of pictuers on my page and now I cn not change anything. I have watched the tatorial. No help?
If someone couldjust delete the whole thing and I could start over that would be great.
I payed $20 to be a HIGH FLYER and no help?

<edited to remove your phone number>

Last edited by a moderator:
Your page looks fine to me. I just saw one image that was broken because it doesn't exist (24704_dscf3166.jpg). I've removed that image link and you can re-upload the image.

BTW, regarding "HIGH FLYER"... if you're referring to GFM then there's maybe some confusion. We definitely appreciate members that upgrade their memberships, but everyone gets the same high priority support regardless of their status.

I really want to thank all of you at BYC just for the quick response.....WOW!!!

As far as it goes I think I am pretty good shape as far as redoing my page. Thankyou!

Although instead of being GFM I would like to be name a HIGH FLYER.......

When I payed it said that I could rename my stats.?.

Eagle2026

ps. I will spend most of the day reposting my uploads for my new page
NICE..........?

thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the post. We've seen this a few times and we're not sure what is causing it. We think it has something to do with a person copy/pasting more than just the image thumbnail from their uploads and/or starting the text before closing the link (so all the text is linked to the last thumbnail's image).

The biggest problem is that for some reason the linked (underlined) text doesn't show up in the editor.

I did a test and found a fix. It isn't perfect, but it works.

1) Take close note of where the underlined text starts and stops.
2) Go into your page editor
3) Highlight the text that showed as underlined
4) Click the "unlink" icon
5) Save your page

That should do it.

Hi! I need some help! Just view my page, I have to scroll side to side to read it, It was not like that before, did something happen?
could I get any margins set so the text will fit in the page without scrolling side to side?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom