BYC Personal Pages Upgrade

I went to create my page and try to put the URL pic link in and the picture does not show, just the link. What did I do wrong?
sad.png

Can you not load a video from photobucket onto your Personal Pages?

Oh also I forgot how to link small pictures to a bigger one... I use to have that on My Coop page and I want to get that page back up and updated with the newest additions to it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Regarding videos: That's a great question. Simple answer: Yes you can, see my embedded video here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=2-Personal_Pages

More
complex answer: You may need to edit the code since copy/paste into the editor directly probably won't work.

Regarding linking small pics to big ones: Best way is to watch the video above and just copy / paste the thumb from the BYC uploads.

Otherwise you need to insert the thumb as a regular image, highlight it, then link it to the larger image the same way you'd add a regular hyperlink to any text.

I created my page and posted...but it disappeared. Am I missing something? I have no idea what to do!

That's odd that it would dissapear. Maybe just start out with some text and a single picture and see if you can save it. If not, come back and let us know which browser you're using.

More complex answer: You may need to edit the code since copy/paste into the editor directly probably won't work.

roll.png
Well guess I will not be adding a video. Unless you can dumb down "editing the code"
big_smile.png

Thanks for the other help Rob.​

Hi,

My husband and I are new to Backyard Chickens and just made a stab at creating a coop design page. We seem to have made the page but now how do we get it linked to the coop design section?

Many thanks!

Judith & Ken

Back
Top Bottom