BYC...Please Pray

BarredBuff

Songster
10 Years
Dec 6, 2009
This past week has been a rough week my sister has been extremely sick. We have been to every doctor in our section of the barnyard first the doctor thought it was allergies, then another doctor thought it was strep throat and then we found ourselves in the ER and they said she had mono. She has a rash where she has had a fever for the past week, she has a very small gap to swallow through in her throat, and she is in misery. BYC please pray for her, please. Thank you so much BarredBuff.

Our prayers are with you. Post nasal drip due to allergies.....can also cause red through. Yeast infection, Thrush is a possibility as a reaction to antiobiotics. I'm so sorry and we're on prayer watch.

fl.gif

Speedy healing for your sister!

I have found the site http://www.healthy.net/
to be useful when I am unable to go to the doctor.

A gargle with GSE would tame sore throats for me.One or 2 drops in water.Nasty to swallow,but that will help too.Garlic is a good antibacterial.

Healings!

One of my twin boys got sick a couple of years ago...really sick! High fevers, very swollen throat, couldn't eat anything, could just barely drink enough to get a pill down. He was tested for strep, mono, flu...everything was either negative or normal. They didn't want to put him on antibiotics at first, but did give him a scrip for Amoxil...which did nothing. He was loosing weight (20 pounds!!) and I was getting very frantic! His lips and gums started swelling, so took him back again and threw a fit to get more powerful antibiotics. He missed 10 days of school and lost 20 pounds and we never did know what he had. The Augmentin they finally put him on seemed to do the trick, he finally started getting better. Hope you get quicker results than we did!

Back
Top Bottom