BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ummmm, how did this happen? I didn't even know about it until Mrs. Duckchick posted on my thread...
hu.gif

Do you guys even know me? I've flown across the ocean just to
smack.gif
YorkshireCoop
gig.gif

People see past your 'front' and know what a sweetheart you are!
hide.gif

Congrats to all !!
Scott

See, that's the comedian we all love
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Ok, I'll save the silliness for my thread
wink.png

Seriously, I have learned a ton on BYC, and have made some really good friends. I've also made an enemy or two
gig.gif

To tell the truth, I've seen the "friend" badges and wondered why it was taking so long to get mine
wink.png

Thank you to whoever nominated me, or whoever voted, or however this works. There's nothing a narcissist loves more than visual recognition of what a wonderful person that we already know we are
thumbsup.gif

Ummmm, how did this happen? I didn't even know about it until Mrs. Duckchick posted on my thread... :confused:
Do you guys even know me? I've flown across the ocean just to :smack  YorkshireCoop :gig  

Flying around just to :smack me! Do you have no work to do? :gig Thanks for the :smack

:hugs

Ok, I'll save the silliness for my thread ;)
Seriously, I have learned a ton on BYC, and have made some really good friends. I've also made an enemy or two :gig
To tell the truth, I've seen the "friend" badges and wondered why it was taking so long to get mine ;)
Thank you to whoever nominated me, or whoever voted, or however this works. There's nothing a narcissist loves more than visual recognition of what a wonderful person that we already know we are :thumbsup

Your head will be SO big you won't be able to get out the door!! :thumbsup

Now now, no silliness back at me!!

Congratulations to everyone on their friend and spirit badges. I recognize many of the names here, and they are well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom