BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Is there a way to find users by badge? I mean, if I wanted to look for an Educator, without knowing one, is there a list of them somewhere? Besides weeding through this thread for each quarters award recipients?

Is there a way to find users by badge? I mean, if I wanted to look for an Educator, without knowing one, is there a list of them somewhere? Besides weeding through this thread for each quarters award recipients?
That's a great suggestion!

-Kathy

Quote: is kinda hard because most people I know on here already have some sort of badge
tongue.png

People can always get two..... but true....

What if there was a directory that listed people and their area of expertise?

-Kathy

I agree I think you guys should do a comedian category. That would be so great for all of the comedian members! :lol:

Quote: The problem that I see with this is that no one person can be an expert in all areas of even the category or forum that they know most things in. So if a person has an issue with something, say medical, and they contact someone from the list of members with Educators badges in the Emergency section, the member they contact might not know ALL there is to know about the condition needed to fully help this person. There are SO many members out there with a lot of knowledge and expertise that may not be on BYC all that much or have been on BYC long enough to be recognized and do not have any badges at all! So this person that is seeking knowledge might be missing out on precious information that might save a birds life. It is by far BETTER, in my opinion, if a person has an issue to start a thread in that area so that more opinions and possibly more experience with this issue is brought up. No one person can know it all. BYC is large enough that MANY people have so much to offer, getting more opinions on an issue is always a better idea than the opinion of just one person. This is the foundation of BYC....LOTS of members helping out that one member that needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom