BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we tried Rare Breed Awards there would be all kinds of problems with how to find which breed was actually a rare breed .
I like the idea for areas of specialty stuff that's kind of cool . it wouldn't involve so many badges I mean there are hundreds of breeds of chickens ...maybe only three or four areas of specialty .we can give Sally Sunshine one for hatching . we could give lazyGardener one for baby chicken advice. we can give nicalandia one for color genetics. we could give Yellow House Farm one from breeding programs . etcetera.
Best,
Karen

I think if we tried Rare Breed Awards there would be all kinds of problems with how to find which breed was actually a rare breed .
I like the idea for areas of specialty stuff that's kind of cool . it wouldn't involve so many badges I mean there are hundreds of breeds of chickens ...maybe only three or four areas of specialty .we can give Sally Sunshine one for hatching . we could give lazyGardener one for baby chicken advice. we can give nicalandia one for color genetics. we could give Yellow House Farm one from breeding programs . etcetera.
Best,
Karen
Yes, it would hard to do, but it is fun to imagine these up.

-Catherine

ok, hate to say this but again not a chat thread

it has been brought up in the past to have more awards but they cant have such specifics, its too hard to track and manage for our amazing mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom