BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you giving out the next badges next year?
The Greeter, Friend, Spirit, and Educator badges are given four times per year in April (for months January, February, March), July (for months April, May, June), October (for months July, August, September), and January (for months October, November, December).

January, February, March - First Quarter
April, May, June - Second Quarter
July, August, September - Third Quarter
October, November, December - Fourth Quarter

I miss the daily encouragement that comes from ovations. Trophies are nice but you never know when you're going to get one. unless you do something specific like posting articles or build a coop or something. it just seems a little bit more impersonal. But they are nice, don't get me wrong .
Best,
Karen

I miss the daily encouragement that comes from ovations. Trophies are nice but you never know when you're going to get one. unless you do something specific like posting articles or build a coop or something. it just seems a little bit more impersonal. But they are nice, don't get me wrong .
Best,
Karen
It was nice to read little notes from members wasn't it.

See,I can like you post now, but can't add why I like it without interrupting the original post with my comments. I think it's less personal now.
I have interrupted a few threads here and there to do this :goodpost:and make my comment. Sometimes a "like" needs more than just a "like":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom