!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by BYC Project Manager, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Dear Craptastic (may I call you Crappy?),
    Perhaps you are not aware of the ancient BYC proverb that says when you are on the receiving end of a Newbie Zinger, you are now responsible for said Newbie's welfare. You are forthwith hereby sentenced to accompany Chickiebabyfluff on his/her BYC journey for their next 1000 posts. It shall be your responsibility to protect, educate, guide, encourage and mentor Chickiebabyfluff. Teach him/her the ways of The Great Yappy, and you shall have fulfilled your obligation. Until that time, might we suggest you introduce him/her as your Yappette in Training?

Sincerely,
    ~BYC Project Manager/Award Team

As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

Henceforth and forthwith, Chickiebabyfluff will be known as Yappette in Training

All Hail the New Yappette!

I don't know whether to congratulate Chickiebabyfluff or give her a sympathetic hug. [​IMG]

Just kidding Cra--um, Debi. [​IMG]

2. Chickiebabyfluff

Chickiebabyfluff Yappette in Training

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    [​IMG]
    Quote:Dear Craptastic (may I call you Crappy?),
    Perhaps you are not aware of the ancient BYC proverb that says when you are on the receiving end of a Newbie Zinger, you are now responsible for said Newbie's welfare. You are forthwith hereby sentenced to accompany Chickiebabyfluff on his/her BYC journey for their next 1000 posts. It shall be your responsibility to protect, educate, guide, encourage and mentor Chickiebabyfluff. Teach him/her the ways of The Great Yappy, and you shall have fulfilled your obligation. Until that time, might we suggest you introduce him/her as your Yappette in Training?

Sincerely,
    ~BYC Project Manager/Award Team

As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

Henceforth and forthwith, Chickiebabyfluff will be known as Yappette in Training

I am humbled !!And honored to become the New Yappette in training!! Teach me well Great yappy!!! May i make you proud and prosperous!!!

3. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

I am humbled !!And honored to become the New Yappette in training!! Teach me well Great yappy!!! May i make you proud and prosperous!!!

[​IMG]

4. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    All Hail the New Yappette!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:As Administrator of this Forum, I have hereby bestowed upon the Lucky Trainee a new title.

You have NO idea what you are in for!!!! Just a warning my dear. I promise not to besmirch your reputation and to always protect you.

6. Judy

Judy Crowing

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Quote:I do believe this whole thing stems from the FUNNIEST newbie blooper in BYC history. I have not stopped laughing since last night!!

8. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Mar 31, 2010
    Tuscaloosa County, Alabama
    [​IMG] Congratulations to all the newly recognized members! You all ROCK! You are what makes this site such an awesome resource to both members and non-members. I am proud to be associated with such a fine group! [​IMG]

9. chicnchic

chicnchic Songster

May 1, 2010
    NH
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    WELL DONE ALL!!!!

10. andrew6d9

andrew6d9 Songster

Why was i not awarded an award?!?!?!?!? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: