!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by BYC Project Manager, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Oh, just what we need... Another Yappy. [​IMG] We're all doomed.

Uh, I mean, YAY!! [​IMG]

2. hbwbk

hbwbk In the Brooder

congrats this is a great site I have learned so much and all of you are wonderful!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    [​IMG] Congrats all of you..... [​IMG]

4. BYC Project Manager

BYC Project Manager Songster

Feb 22, 2009
    Just wanted to take a moment and let you know your Awards Team is still hard at work behind the scenes validating all the nonimations we are receiving for May. By now, you've probably seen members displaying all the Educator, Friend and Spirit badges that were awarded in April. [​IMG]

Keep those nominations coming! And remember - you can nominate one Educator, one Friend and one Spirit per month (for a total of 3 nominations per month).

So if your favorite BYC member doesn't have a badge yet, why not Nominate them now and let them know how much you appreciate their contributions?

5. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    I just made another nomination! Hope they get a Badge!

6. So pleased to see so many of my special helpers be recognized for all they do for BYC.
    Congrats to all!

7. BYC Project Manager

Feb 22, 2009
    Well, it's getting close to that time of the month again . . . announcement of the May Award Winners, of course!! Have you submitted your May nominations yet?

8. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I'm going to do a nomination soon! I just have to decide who I should nominate... So many great peeps! [​IMG]

9. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Great minds must think alike. [​IMG]

Just did my nominations a few minutes ago.

Is the nomination form located or stickied somewhere? Couldn't find it easily, so went looking for this thread.

Imp

10. BYC Project Manager

Feb 22, 2009
    Quote:For now, the nomination form is still linked only to this thread. Oh, also there is also a link in the last 2 newsletters. But that's a great idea - we'll have to suggest a sticky to Nifty! (We got your May nominations - Thank-you!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: